Door stuck.... and a quick fan Q.

mn12sc35th

My passenger door is stuck closed. I managed to get the door panel off (broke a clip or two, but it'll be fine), but neither the lock rod or the rod for the inside door handle do anything. The outside one does nothing also, and if I try to use the key to unlock it, the outside handle lifts :confused: . Anyone have an idea? The shop manuals are useless for this, the only diagnosis section for this covers the power locks part :rolleyes:

Also, does anyone have a rough idea of what the SC electric fans draw? I have one mounted in my Base bird.... but it's got a "fusible link" rigged (yeah I know.... not ideal). I would like to run a fuse for it, and found out real quick that standard blade fuses don't go high enough. A MAX fuse is what I'm looking at using, just not really sure as to what size. Also is there a relay that handles more than 30 amps? That would be ideal for this setup (to run both fans, currently only using low speed, which is adequate really).

same problem

did you or anyone else ever solve this. On top of this my window is now not going up and down so I am moving it manually up and down.

Yes, the handle goes up when you turn the key, can't get it out of this mode.

Back