Hey Please I need Help ASAP!!!!!!!

Crowded Elevato

Alright replacing that stupid ABS thing, how the hell do i get the top passenger side bolt off? I have the other ones off and I can't get to the stupid thing.

Huh???

Which "stupid ABS thing" are you replacing, and what top passenger side bolt are you referring to?

(Is this a Teves Mark II or Teves Mark IV ABS???)

the same one you got, i don't feel like remembering which one it is, I have a 91 sc, it's the top one under the dash behind the gas pedal and all the way up there, on the interior...

OH, OK...you are referring to the nut on the top right mounting stud for the ABS unit..... It is a little difficult to work up under the dash (for sure). I used an "open-end" wrench. I don't remember what size. If the nut seems to be frozen, hit it with some liquid-wrench and let it sit for a while. The hardest part of the job is finding the best position to get under the dash.

OH, OK...you are referring to the nut on the top right mounting stud for the ABS unit..... It is a little difficult to work up under the dash (for sure). I used an "open-end" wrench. I don't remember what size. If the nut seems to be frozen, hit it with some liquid-wrench and let it sit for a while. The hardest part of the job is finding the best position to get under the dash.

Back