Spinninwheels-SC has a Grand Opening for all Members and Guest

victor malvar

Hello to everyone,

It's nice to be back doing what we enjoy. That is Super Coupes and meeting people with the same interest. Helping who ever needs some. Maybe with parts you may need or just talking with you about your cars ultimate goal, needs, or help you in your quest to achieve them.... We are Open!!!

We opened the store site about three months ago. It took us close to 7+ months to open it. We finally opened it! Now the fun begins. There are presently 16,000 searchable items many are similar items but for different applications such as SP Rotors and pads other parts for many different cars some of us have a daily driver then we have our special cars the "Super Coupes" "XR7" "Mustangs" and a couple of others such as the "Lightning Trucks" We are still adding parts as fast as possible. This is not our eBay store. It is Your E-Commerce store site it was meant to be interactive so you can all enjoy the different categories and easy navigation for all ... We are still working on the interactive part which we will have soon for everyone to experience different functions we have planned to provide you with pleasure. We invite your comments,suggestions, volunteers, plus Also have fun doing so. We can all share stories and other ideas and functions we have planned for a long time. We have a special member landing page for all SCCoA Members and guest. We have special plans that will allow everyone to express their opinions and the subject matter which we will all choose together with your input. We want you to send us ideas on what you care to discuss from cars to the weather changes that are apparent to many of us and everything in between. We will need volunteers to help moderate these subjects. If It is of technical nature we will try to have special trained people to assist us in these discussions. Members, Mfg. Rep's speaking about new products coming to market and how they can benefit us all. Also we will have special guest speaking on a multitude of things. Entertainers on fun nights as well as just open discussions on current events that would be of interest to most of us all. This is all coming soon you can count on it. Laughter is good for the soul just as much as good food is good for our bodies we need to laugh more life is meant to be enjoyed Laughing actually heals our bodies!!!

We are looking for a talented web designer (s) to help get the interactive part of the store on track as planned so if anyone can assist in this we want to hear from you. This has been one of our main goals to enable you to interact with such things as how to perform different task assisting you to find the answers to a specific questions verbally ( Voice activated) and receive an answer that you can understand verbally or in text not just about cars but different hobbies or even collectables, parts that we can exchange. We will discuss how this will work at one of our first get together and also eMailed to you or posted right here on SCCoA. Technology is moving so fast that now we can do things that we never thought were possible not to long ago. We have many more things to get done to bring this to you for when ever you need to use them 24 hrs. a day. This was just an idea and now it has become a reality for everyone to enjoy.

Yes !!! We are open now but we are not completely finished yet with all the functions that are still in the works and hope to be finished in time for the Grand Official Opening. For those of you that haven't visited yet come on and take a look... and leave us your feedback ideas etc.

We have many products now but still need to add more to the site we will be adding them as time allows us to coordinate with the right web master or programmer (s). So If you are interested in helping us bring this come to come light contact us so we can discuss it with you. The Grand opening will have surprises and gifts to many lucky people depending on different things we have planned for you. We will announce the date of the festivities. We will let you know very soon. You won't regret it or forget it. Come join the fun as we have planned it specially for you !!!
The site URL is www.spinninwheels-sc.com Payments and shipping options will be something that you can decide yourself as to how fast you may need any parts or services will be your choice. We will post in other sections or forums in order to inform you of other activities of interest to you.

Thanks to all of you for helping us achieve this!!! We could not have done it without your support for the last 4 or 5 years we have helped many of you aquire many things as they have become available. Congratulations to everyone that made this years shoot out !!! Your are all winners !!!

www.spinningwheels-sc.com

http://stores.ebay.com/SpinningWheels-SC_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

Last edited:
Congratulations Victor and Diane. I wish i had time to help out with the site, but my schedule just doesn't permit much spare time. after 60-70 hrs or work and having 4 kids, that doesn't leave much time for hobbies, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I had a great time working with you for the parts I wanted, and should have them on friday. Thanks again for all the help!!!!

Keep em SCreamin...

Congrats!

Congrats on the opening of the store Victor and Diane. I have looked around the site and it is quite impressive. MN12s will be on the road for many years to come thanks to your efforts! :) For those that have yet to see the store, check it out, there is SO much to look at!

Congrats, and whats even better is some of the parts have better pricing than they did on ebay.

victor malvar said:
The site URL is www.spinninwheels-sc.com Payments and shipping options will be something that you can decide yourself as to how fast you may need any parts or services will be your choice.
I am afraid you mispelled the spinningwheels there, Victor. You might want to edit the link!

hey victor before the air force i was a graphic artist and web designer but i have been out of it for 4 years but i still remember some of it. i could try to help out somewhat. also like weve talked before if you need someone giving advice on a top end swap for a mustang im your guy.

Hey Victor .. there is an excellant web~slinger named Ryan ( neovision ) on another site I frequent called speedfreeak ( speedfreakinc.com ) Def look him up. His work is amazing & he is generally an all around great guy... Just tell N1sniper sent ya ... Good luck

Thank you.........................!!!

Wow! Thank you to you all !

We appreciate all the offers. We have had some replies from some a very nice member already but we can use all types of expertise to make all this work as planned.

We will work with who ever can add their expertise to the site! Thanks! We are breathing . It's real to see your all trying to help. We are going to be here for you more often with new group buys for everyone to take advantage of. Better pricing at the new site that's a fact no eBay fees to pay they are getting outrageous. They hurting many eBay sellers. Some have closed shop . We had very nice people contact us already. We are sorry we did not respond sooner. We have not received any eMails showing us your replies?? Hmmm. I don't know why. I will ask admin. Nice to be back!!! Payton thanks for the correcting the spinningwheels-sc Typo. I do make them from time to time. Thanks for letting me know !!! I take my time and spell check things a lot more than before but some will always slip by. :D

We do need some help in the Interactive part of this. The ideas we have been working on we know that it will benefit everyone. It will also be constructive for everyone. We will have it so you can participate in a bunch of things. By the way We checked the H. P. calculator and it is pretty accurate as long as you put down the correct weight or the best you can estimate and the 1/4 mile time. We compared it to a Dyno Jet...It was within 1 to 3 HP in difference the same at the flywheel. Thanks TOM-SC your always there for us, Donna wonderful Lady, N1sniper great guy, 95MustangSC right on, Pablon great friend, Dahoop cool dude.. Thanks Buddy, SCreaming We didn't forget you. Stay cool! and thanks Damon for your tech support and friend we will have the coils in any day and the special Mafs, Payton thanks the proof reading everything for us.....
Your much appreciated. We are going to start some group buys on the Lentech products, New 200 amp Alternators, New High capacity A/C compressors, and other things ! We know that will improve your overall performance and comfort those things will go in the appropriate forum (s). We just got a bunch of new products. In appreciation to you guys and Gals that are always ready to lend a hand. We in return want to save you a few bucks. Our prices on the store are lower in many items compared to eBay most of the time. So check it before you click it ! Send us some ideas on what you want group purchases on and we will do the best we can.

I am not posting to advertise but to thank everyone for their on going support. We like to give back when we can and will continue to do so for as long as we're here. We just want to say.... Thanks to you all !!! We hope we can continue to meet your expectations. It is not always about money:rolleyes: :confused: :D

We will see you all soon. We will still take evening tech questions or emergency orders so don't hesitate to call. We are here to help as much as possible. We realize the need is there! Many of you work a job or two, Travel constantly, Go to School, so until 12:00 Midnight eastern time you can call. If we don't answer right away you know what to do... leave a message and we will call you back. Please let us know what is the best time to call you back. Please leave your name, number, time, and date. We will do our best to get right back to you.... Nuff Said......
Just the two of us!
Victor and Diane

Thank You for Your Support We Appreciate it. Thanks!!!

hey victor before the air force i was a graphic artist and web designer but i have been out of it for 4 years but i still remember some of it. i could try to help out somewhat. also like weve talked before if you need someone giving advice on a top end swap for a mustang im your guy.

Hi Dennis,
I have really enjoyed speaking with you about everything you have accomplished with your Mustang. The Supercharger kit was much more work than many people think. People sell these so called Mustang kits:rolleyes: I know they are only trying to dump parts to people who think that just having a Supercharger plus an intercooler and a bracket or two does it. How wrong and misleading that is to those who have never tried this. After talking with you I was glad to see that someone found out how misleading that Supercharging of a EFI V6 Mustang really is. I think you should post more on your personal experiance and what you had to do to get this kit to really work. I think that doing the Super Coupe engine transplant is probably cheaper and much easier and possibly not as costly and much less work. I have done three or assisted with three and yours will be #4 The work and time it took you not to mention the $$$ They should definetly speak with you. I can also explain but It is the owner of the Mustang that needs to know the true facts. I was amazed at the Compression ratio your engine has 10.1 that is awesome. I am looking forward to doing the swap at our place if time allows.:cool:
On another note, We really appreciate you placing our web site at the (Air Force Fire Fighters Board) on Base for others who may need our services can find us. We look forward to working with you when you are settled back home in California and open your Speed shop. We would gladly work with you. Thank you It was great talking with you today. Hope you finished the intake Gasket. We hope to see you next week end. We will do as much as we can. You can keep your Stang at our place until your ready to ship it back home;) We look forward to meeting you in a few days.

Victor and Diane

hey Victor the site looks super...now that I finally got the SC back from the paint shop with the wing I can go ahead and get the raised top from you so I can put it back in for the cervinis.:D..seriously you and Diane have done a great job with the site and I hope to be seein you guys alot in the near future.;)

Rick

Lets Have a Party It's the Season of the year for a good holiday sale and gifts!!!

Diane and I have been thinking about the Grand Opening we have not had yet. An Open House Party

We think It is time to break all the price barriers and give out good discounts not only that but give out some gifts to all of you who have supported us through out the years. We have plenty of parts and cars with parts but not much help taking some of the parts off with the time we have to do it. We could have a big old yard sale as I made joke of or we can try to find someone to help us take parts off then get them out to those who need some them quick. We also have New parts, Cars, and we feel this would be a good time of the year to open up and give out some great prices. Also give gifts to lucky browsers or buyers. You don't have to buy to win something that can be of use to anyone. I wish I knew what that could be but I don't. We will be giving out some good door prizes to a percentage of people who will win them at random just by luck. We will have a third party hold the numbers of those who's numbers will be picked from a hat. We are thinking of SCCoA holding the numbers and those people who win will have a certain amount of purchasing power to purchase what you need not what we will give because you might not need that particular part. Our gifts will range from small parts to expensive parts.
New or used. Now we do not know how to get this set up so as many of you who want to join in will also get a discount on what you need. Since the store is already priced out we will need your request on certain parts you may need and we will discount it the best we can. This will not work any other way. Request what you need by email and we will give you a % discount from 2% to 10% something's may get 12% 0r 15% discount. It depends. We want to set a date to start this...Since it's Christmas a lot of you with children may be tight with funds. So we will hold the part you need for when your funds are in better shape. We will hold it for you for lets say 60 days at most maybe 90 days. Hard to gauge this. Here is what we think would work out nice... Have it after Christmas or during Christmas ??. We have tons of parts for 1989 to 1990 1991 SC parts more than another's in the used parts area. In the new parts we have parts and things for almost any car or year. We have been working on a special page for all SCCoA Members only so if you want to be able to get some of these benefits you will have to join SCCoA. I will ask George to set something up so for those of you who come and are not aware of SCCoA will know about the club and it's benefits those who do not pay for membership can then join right here by filling out a form George Davenport might be able to set up for us...We have a nice page we have been working on but time has been short to say the least. We are going to see if we can do a Poll to see who and what date would be best for most of you. We are having some guys come over soon to get some of these things organized in our shop so we can deliver quickly. It is something we owe you all for your trust, friendship and support for the last 5 years!!! Please send some dates to get this going and then We will post a poll for everyone to vote on a date a week or two?? We will hold this special event. Thanks for any suggestions. Please give us some feedback so we can get started as soon as you all think would be the best time to have this open house party or sale and door prizes as well as a final drawing that will be held the last day of the Event!!!

Happy Holidays To Evryone As Well As All Your Family Members !!!!!!

Thank you! We hope to keep improving it slowly for you and anyone else that

needs anything we can provide you or anyone else at a reasonable price.

We hope to see all of you during the holidays and give you the service you deserve. Have a good evening. I suppose we are both burning the midnight oil!

Thanks for your compliment!

Victor and Diane

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!!

Thats great! But I will support the vendors that support the shootout. What did you provide? Bill Evanoff has been suporting the shootout for years. When I see you do that too then maybe I will be a customer. Suport the people that support us!

No I tell it like it is. Its great to sell parts, Its better to support the club. You gonna make money off us than kick it back plan and simple.Your either part of this thing or you are here to make money, I tell it like it is. If you knew me you would know that I dont pull any punches. Some of the vendors have been here for a long time. Some even get the party started like Dave Dalke. People will ask him questions but buy from sombody else if they can save $10. With out guys like him this club wouldnt be Shi@, but hey what do I know.

there's nothing wrong with telling it like it is. but this is thread is about a month or so old. Can a Vendor not wish folks happy holidays and merry christmas without getting a rash of shi@??

it's kinda difficult to get a company started and be successful, and a lot of the time your funds might be limited. I know that once Victor gets his business off his feet and moving, he'll be glad to help sponsor events.

It takes time, you never know, not all vendors carry the same parts/items. you might find something that someone else doesn't if you're looking for it.

I'm not trying to start anything here, I was just wondering if i missed something since this seemed to come out of the blue.

Back