Maf Q

ScrapSC

Is there a differance between the early MAF when it comes to the sensor? These are used when a C&L is replacing our MAF.....

no difference, all SC MAF sensors are calibrated to the injector size... so a 89 MAF SENSOR, just the sensor, can bolt onto a 92 maf sensor housing... am i being clear?

If the sensor came from a 55mm MAF it'll have an AFH55 embossed in the plastic housing right on top. If it came from a 70mm MAF it'll have an AFH70. Stick to the original type sensor. I measured each of mine with an ohmmeter and they do read different resistances and so will give different readings to the eec. If you have a chip tune the tuner can compensate for them in the programming.

I may have to switch over to a C&L due to the cost of having the ProM/Granatelli recalibrated. If I do that then I have to have the sensor from one of the SC MAF.... Just checking to see if they where all the same in the early years....

darkstar_one said:
no difference, all SC MAF sensors are calibrated to the injector size... so a 89 MAF SENSOR, just the sensor, can bolt onto a 92 maf sensor housing... am i being clear?

Dude,

There is no hijack here but I have sent you multiple PM's with no response. Come on if there is a problem atleast address it. Dont avoid it. You have been on many times since than and avoided a response. Let me know whats going on. If I dicked you around or farted the wrong scent help me out here.

Dude,

There is no hijack here but I have sent you multiple PM's with no response. Come on if there is a problem atleast address it. Dont avoid it. You have been on many times since than and avoided a response. Let me know whats going on. If I dicked you around or farted the wrong scent help me out here.

argghhhh shagggy???

Back