sc motor and parts for 94 sc

trips94sc

does anyone have any good ideas on what is a going price for my engine? i have a whole car for parts and would love to sell CHEAP!!!!!! ENGINE barely has 4k on it tons of BRAND new parts! please any help would be great! anything you need i got... also i have al sorts of front end parts that WERE never used let me know what you need

:) hay do you have a trans (auto)for sale and how much if you do? thanks.also
how much for the motor?

i would like to sell engine as a whole its all new even pick-up.. i know the pickups are not easy or cheap to find... monday i will go to work and see how much i paid for it. as for the windage tray, i cant remember if there is one there or not i will now soon..engine is comin upstairs for picks and to get out of garage for the winter.

'94 Engine

I am interested in buying the whole engine. I sent you a PM.

-Ted

does anyone have any good ideas on what is a going price for my engine? i have a whole car for parts and would love to sell CHEAP!!!!!! ENGINE barely has 4k on it tons of BRAND new parts! please any help would be great! anything you need i got... also i have al sorts of front end parts that WERE never used let me know what you need

sent pm about center console, and shift knob if its manual...also take the cluster if sniper doesn't want it

alt..

alt is new i paid 175.00 for it... only has few thousand on it.. its an acdelco make me an offer ..... sellin this stuff is new to me i dont know really what i should sell for..

did you get my pm about the center console, and shift knob if its manual...also just wondering if Sniper ended up buying the instrument cluster or not

How much for the front spindles both sides?

PM me

hello. i wanted to know what you wanted for the crankshaft pully. i need one asap. name a price shipped to 75211. thanks

Back