5 on 4 1/2?

98blueoval

Anyone know what all is needed to swap over the lug pattern on my 90 SC? I wish ford had used the other pattern,the wheels for those are easier to find deals on

for the front you'll need 94' up mustang hubs and either 94' up mustang rotors or redrill stock rotors.on the back you'll need 99' cobra hubs and redrill stock rotors.now's a good time to upgrade to 93' up t-bird spindles in case you want to up to 13" cobra brakes or 11'5" 96'-97' sport brakes.

Last edited:
I have a 98 Mustang..It didnt come with ABS.Not sure what years did or if they did..What effects will this have on my ABS using those hubs from a car without ABS?

you have to use front hubs that have the abs ring. you might be able to press the old abs ring off and onto the mustang hub. You will also have to use 99 and up cobra rear hubs.

I agree w/ nickelman60. The only thing I would add is the rear hubs would come from Ford part #M-1109-A for about $49.00 each. Side note this is a Ford Racing part number so you need to got to and participating dealer.

Back