Jim..I have a Trophy for you.

RonzSC

Jim...as you know we have a limited budget for this event. We have alottted exactly $.25 for the fifth place trophy. I believe this is the one that you will be eligible for at Bakersfield.
I went to a field near my house and collected an aged cow patty and am mounting it on some nice plywood. I have printed, very nicely I may add, the Title "After all the So Cal Guys...He is still the fastest".
I hope you like it.
Unfortunately, the trophy does not lend itself to polishing as you have repeatedly requested.
Good luck.

Bad Boy's

Cow Patty Trophy you need not to go to all that truble :D
You Southern Boy's are sun touched

Bring out the Red Carpet the "King of Calif" is coming to bring the house down so fine polish my Cow Patty
:p bring it on boy's will I have at least 50% of a challenge fom all of you down there?

just make sure u ahve that sucker built and those heads welded to that block...i want all 15 seconds of you :D

al

Jim needs double pattys

he is a double patty man , are these pure usda bull pattys , they seem to be a fitting type of patty!!!!

Patty fit for a KING

There is no patty big enough for a KING:D
Bring out the RED CARPET the King of Caif is coming to shut you all down

I want at least 50% of a challenge we are expecting to win this deal so plan a "CHAMPION" style party for me and the Nor-Cal gang

Testing on the 21st Wed at Sac will post times with tune up runs ;)

ok jim just messing with you

cow or bull patty king!! lol I hope you take the trophie I sure as heck dont want a patty king trophie!!I can imagine it now bandini mountain and you standing on top king of the hill!! hey serius now good luck I want to see some impressive times from you ok.make the doubting thomases eat crow. If your car is as fast as you claim we will see a real good show. your unpopular friend manny cow chip duke of so cal !!!!

Thank's Manny

We are confedent my 60fts will some of the lowest
It will run low 12's down there here I am looking for 11's with the tune up coming into play

Cant wait to put the throttle down on this Bad Boy ;)

wish it was me mines gone south big time

the trans is history cant be fixed but found one used for $250 hope it works! my car looks like a carcass thats been pick clean by voltures. my backup sc is down, clutch slave is bad, I will try to show in my buddys 67 fairlane 428 cj has a few goodys on it + my bro may come with his car, now if I can just let my wife know about the race! she dont like my super poop says its just a car to get from point a to point b . thats all IO want to to get from point a the starting line to point b the finish line!!!!

jim when you throttle down on that baby make sure your on a track

dont go doing it on way down or on city streets or you may find one of these guys on your tail or one of their brothers , oh oh how the heck did i get this must be more bs from me dang they have me figured out.:D

Attachments

• opps.jpg
    opps.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Super Cop

No Cop fast enough to chase me down :D
Manny hope your SC goes together alright love this car it looks mean and now more powerful than ever

Got the bull chip blood:p

dont worry jim Im no cop just collect badges?

drive safe drive slow race to win then make it safely home.

Manny thank's

We are going to have a safe fun time down there
I am worried about the Mob after I win and get my Trophy I will have to run like hell :D

Motor is going in tomarow shes going to thunder once again to the tune of 11 seconds
;)

Notice how he would rather run like hell, instead of drive away in the "aluminum bullet" as he knows he will move faster on foot :D

al

Manny.....Just Wondering????

What group are you rooting for these days?
I hope your patty wagon kicks some butts.remember to take down names and dont let um forget. you.. your soon to be northern buddy mannysc duke of do do talker of smack knower of nothing fastest parked car in so cal .lol

Last edited:
Im for the fastest sc

it dont much matter we are all sc or xr7 owners, no matter how it goes we all win!! im born and raised in so cal, but feel no reason not to wish the northern brothers well! and I tease jim because he is a cool person and he likes the bs and the teaseing we do as friends and family of the greatest car around.

Well Jim...?

What if you don't run and we need to find an award for you?????
Hold on I have to do the math...let's see, I spent $.25 on your 5th place trophy therefore, the "Did Not Show" trophy budget is $.02. I have purchased a pull-top from a Pepsi can for that award.

Back