Weekend racing results

T-bird Tim

Took the SC to the track last night. It's running awesome in this cool weather. I went there to try to sell the car, not to race. After I had got tired of hearing everyone ask me if it's fast, I had to make a couple of "prove it" runs. First victim was a 87 IROC, he had some minor mods and got me out of the hole but I still beat him by a car and a half. Next victim, some kid in a 96 Eclipse turbo who must have actually thought the loud exhaust and 2 ft wing really added power. This was the most fun of the night, just skull-drug this guy, I was so far ahead at the end that it had to be more than eight cars on him. Last and most proud of kill, 97 Z-28 6-speed with flowmaster cat-back, TPI air foil, and Morosso CAI, beat it all the way through, from launch to finish and ended with a three car length win. It was a great night for the SC. Of course it's gonna run like a raped ape now that I have replaced everything and am selling it.

Took the SC to the track last night. It's running awesome in this cool weather. I went there to try to sell the car, not to race. Of course it's gonna run like a raped ape now that I have replaced everything and am selling it.
Why would you sell it, isn't that Kurt's old car?

Altitude at the track is about 500ft short of a mile. They didnt have the clocks out that night, they only do that on Fridays. Cant go racing on Fridays, thats my drinking night. I do have the car for sale and yes it is Kurts old car. Since I bought it from him last November I have upgraded the supercharger, fuel system, rebuilt the motor and tranny. Had it tuned after the upgrades by THR here in town. The thing is running simply awesome, havent been beat at the track yet. Of course I choose my races wisely, alot of very fast mustangs down here. I really dont want to sell the car but new baby on the way and I need the money. If I do actually find someone that wants it, I will buy a 4.6 bird next year and throw a supercharger on it.

Back