Need Help Getting Part

bybowtie

I finally got the blower motor issue figured out, problem is getting the part.
no one has one except Ford, which wants an arm and a leg,lol..And hes not 100% sure if thats it the part I need.
Anyways it is the relay/resister pack that slides in the airbox that the blower motor goes into,just below the motor.. Any ideas?Part number he gave me was F7SZ19E624BB

old number was F1SH 19E624AC
Any help would be appreciated..
Keith

Is this the part you are looking for??????

Attachments

• Blower Motor Relay.jpg
    Blower Motor Relay.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 160
does that have a 5 wire hhok up? 3 horizontal 2 vertical?
BTW this is an ATC car.. I dont know if that makes a difference

This is from an 89 XR-7 and it has 4 terminals.....

2 vertical and 2 horizontal.....

I have 2 other parts cars I can take a look at.....

Im such an ~~~ lol..
1993 SC Auto climate Control.
the first part number was from ford, he couldnt tell me if that was the right one or not and being on the phone I couldnt look at it.He thinks its the whole ATC which it shouldnt even at 150+ dollars.. He had one other but hte number didnt match adn it was 20..lol
The second number (old ) was from the part itself.. Its in the same location that the big-e shows but is more of a heat sink style look to it not an open resister.. Its a circuit board that has a sink on it with 3 solder points 2 12v 2 ground. Short the 12v to ground fan blows ....Hope this helps

I appreciate all the help.. . The piece all to gether is approx 3 1/2 inces long by 3 inches wide, half exposed board the other half is where the connectors are.its a 1"x1"x1"x1" connect 5 pin kinda juts out the back of the module

Second one as bad as the first. Sorry, I tried. That sucks because our personal bird has ATC too.....so I may need to switch to manual climate control.

Its a PITA to switch from what I understand... It sux wish I knew of a way to bypass it or rebuild it, may just dig into it and see

What you have to do to switch it, is remove the dash and replace the climate control box and replace the control head with the one with the cable and switch the harness.

Just say NO to stealers!

thats a part for shopping at the wrecking yard, if you end up not getting one here....

Back