Don, what did I do...?!

SeanMatteson

I tried logging onto the NJTACC forum tonight, and there's a message that I've been banned and that I need to contact the administrator.

Admittedly, it's been a while since I logged on last.

What's up?! Did I do something to offend?! :confused:

Regards,

Sean

What's your user name on there? I banned a block of IP addresses from China and Russia that were spamming the forum, so unless somehow your ISP is being routed through one of said countries, you shouldn't be banned for any reason.

What's your user name on there? I banned a block of IP addresses from China and Russia that were spamming the forum, so unless somehow your ISP is being routed through one of said countries, you shouldn't be banned for any reason.

Jim,

My user name there should be the same as it is here. ...And to the best of my knowledge, my ISP is NOT being routed through either of China or Russia.

I appreciate you looking into this.

Regards,

Sean

I checked the log of IP addresses you have posted from, and none of them match the block of addresses that I've banned. Also, your registered email address doesn't match any of the email .com's I've banned, so there should be no reason that you're banned.

What's the exact message you're getting?

Yea a bunch of locals were banned by accident... But beware what you say to Jim. He does carry a sledge hammer in the SC!
:D

...Hard to believe it's been since last October. I kinda dropped the ball on this one.

Actually, if I had been using the correct screen name, I wouldn't have had a problem. ...At least, that's what I found today.

Sorry for all the trouble. I was the problem. I thought I used the same screen name as here, but I put a space between my first and last over on the NJTACC forum.

It's all good now!

Cheers,

Sean

Back