PDA

View Full Version : '93 Automatic Radiator

Booster
10-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Well, after a broken belt debacle, I'm in the market for another nice serviceable radiator to fit this '93 automatic SC. All I need's the radiator, as I already have the bracket and boot and all.
Thanks
Booster

Tin-Knocker105
10-14-2006, 04:29 PM
I just bought one from Radiator Express last week it was $159 shipped steel tanks detachable bracket. Nice unit very nice price. It was cheaper shipped to my door than i could find it around town.
Here's a little post from the members section.

RadiatorExpress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are a national supplier of auto radiators, condensers, heater cores, and gas tanks. We offer online shopping and shipping from 48 national locations. Feel free to visit us online and or call 866-Rad-Express (866-723-3977) to speak with a live technician.

We have had great response from SCCoA members already on our THUNDERBIRD SC / XR7 RADIATOR versions, with and without the IC bracket. To thank you for your member support and positive feedback we are offering this $20 discount.

We have implemented a coupon code, which can be used via our online shopping cart and via phone. The code is "SCCOA". It grants members a $20 discount on any part purchased at RadiatorExpress. Ground shipping is a flat $10 on the radiators.

For more information or to order parts, visit us on the web at:

http://www.radiatorexpress.com/default.asp?ref_source=SCCOA.COM

Tony

lowflying90
10-14-2006, 06:22 PM
i have one. it has the brass end tanks. $67 shipped.

[email protected]