Shootout DVD is finished

ScrapSC

The shootout footage that we took all 20 something gig is now condensed down and fitting on a 4.7 gig DVD. There is vid from the finish line on the first time runs, vid from starting line of burnouts and launches, and also vid of where I was at of the full pass. The DVD has been broken down into 5 different sections. Full Passes and Finals, Bits and Pieces(starting line), From the Finish Line, Odds and Ends(dyno and other vid), Still pics of all the differant cars and license plates. It is about 4 gigs of video and pics. I enjoyed watching it and seeing the differant classes of cars and also was cool to see them launch and hear that SC whine. You can also hear that sound that all SC owners hate, WHEELHOP! The vid has 1 or 2 little bloops but she has beat her head against the wall for 2 weeks now and spent many late nights trying to get this together for all that where there and also for those that were not there but would like to see a great event with awsome people. The bloops is in the background music on a couple of things and no biggie.

Now for the cost of the DVD. With what we had to purchase and also her labor, at vietnamese sweat shop costs, it will run $20 shipped to you. You can Paypal for this also if you want so we can get it out to you quicker.

Paypal instructions: Send me your email address to anthonyarnold2004@hughes.net and she will send you an invoice from paypal. You can then pay and send money through paypal. It will be from Sally's paypal account that the invoice will be sent.

If you want to just send a check you can mail it to us at:

Anthony and Sally Arnold
1609 Minors Branch Road
Stamping Ground, KY. 40379

If you want multiple copies just let us know in the email sent to me with your email address.

Any questions just give me a yell at the above email address. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I have.

I had a couple questions about Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, these are no problem. Just send them to the address posted.

Anthony and Sally Arnold
1609 Minors Branch Road
Stamping Ground, KY. 40379

We could just put all samples of your late lights if you want. LOL :D

The wife said the reason it took so long was editing out the pillows flying out your window..... LOL

There are some teaser/trailers on the youtube site.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sccoa+shootout&search=Search

The video quality is much better than the one posted their due to it being an MPEG and these are DVD/digital quality.

P.S. next time you see her you can just take that above comments up with her....

Last edited:
Sally sent out 8 or 9 of them today. Will take a bit longer for those in Canada to get their copy. More will be sent out tomorrow.

Received the DVD's today, they turned out GREAT. Awesome choice of music, and what a compilation of runs, burnouts, and everyone hanging out.

I appreciate your effort, and Thank you for it.

Mike Boylan

Back