PDA

View Full Version : Lentech Products Group Buy

victor malvar
10-16-2006, 08:27 AM
We are trying to gauge how much interest there is in having probably the best transmissions you can buy for your Super Coupe or Mustang or other upgrades you will make once and probably never have to change again. Lentech has the best AOD transmissions made for street or strip. Forget about breaking shafts in your automatics. Whether it be a valve body, a new Torque Converter, A street Terminator or a Street Strip Bruiser you can make plenty of power and it will not scare the Lentech products. We are distributors for Lentech and we feel they are the best transmissions and parts available for your SC, XR7, Mustang and some other specific Ford applications. Lentech delivers quality at low prices and long term care for those of you that really plan to keep your car for a good while. If you decide to sell it, it will also increase your bottom line at the time of sale if you have a Lentech transmission. If you want to upgrade your valve bodies or converters that will add so much to your driving enjoyment. Not only that but Lentech will extend any warranty for as long as they feel It's necessary. Ask some of the SC guys who have upgraded their valve bodies or any Lentech product. There are other awesome deals we can discuss with you which are available to you. If your interested in a Lentech for your restoration or just because you are adding some Xtra power to your ride, Lentech is the answer to your engine and transmission modifications. We at Spinningwheels-SC,LLC pride ourselves in making it possible for you to upgrade to a Lentech. We are one of the few U.S. distributors. If you are adding a cam and extra HP or neither you should seriously think Lentech. We have many different applications and we can help you get a "Lentech". We are prepared to give you a 5% discount on any Lentech Transmission (s) or Combo! We are also prepared to give you a 7.5% or as much as 10% discount on any internal parts or complete transmission. We just want to help you save a few dollars but most of all enjoy the feel and performance of any of Lentech products. We have sold these to a few guys in the past year. If you need to set one aside, we will help you do so in a way that you can possibly pay for it slowly and keep that discount. We would like to gauge how much interest you all may have on any Lentech upgrade (s) that will put a :) on your face. If we can help we are ready to do so the Spinningwheels way. We have a good reputation and those of you that know us know we are not joking around when it comes to customer service and commitment to all of you SCCoA Members. Infact You can count on it. Send us an eMail with what you need and we will get back to you with a quick eMail response or a phone call. We have a fax if you need to fax us as well. We are spinning out our wheels to help any and all of you. For pricing, check our website. We just finished updating the information from Lentech and we added a special link so you can go directly to the price list from each item listed. You can click on any of the items and then click for the price list and it pops up showing you all the products with the pricing. There are some very nice specials going on currently and they are accented in red. They are now on special sale,so you may want to take a peak and jump in on the advantages of this special group buy. Remember that whatever you decide, the transmissions will be discounted 5% off the list price and the parts will be discounted 7-10% off the list price. So, the price you see listed, just deduct the applicable 5% or the 7-10%. Spinningwheels is giving their discount to you.
Thanks for your Support!
Spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net or visit us at www.spinningwheels-sc.com
352-732-5013 Phone. Leave a message if were busy and we will contact you ASAP or at your convenience. you can also Fax us at 352-732-6537 with your PO or questions and we can fax you back or call you.
Have a good Sunny Day!!!

Payton
10-16-2006, 10:22 AM
Victor, are you going to put prices for their products on your website? Or do I have to call you to find out?

victor malvar
10-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Victor, are you going to put prices for their products on your website? Or do I have to call you to find out?

Hi Payton The prices are already on our web site. We just need to make sure these have not had any price increases. On the website go to Lentech and take a peek. It's Monday everyone is a little busy but we will nevertheless use the same discount wether the prices have creeped up or gone down.
It's writen on the post. Thanks ! Please read the post again Payton. We just updated our site. Once you go y to the store and click on the Lentech caregory you can click on any of the parts or description and it will direct anyone directly to the price sheet. There are some very good prices which a specials which have a very good discount from lentech and then more discount by spinningwheels-sc. We hope this helps you and others find the site easier to navigate this is a good time of the year to get the best deals. Thanks for your interest in our products. If we can assist you further please do not hesitate to contact us. We do take call's up until Midnight eastern time zone. If we are able if not please leave a message we will get back to you. This is a service is meant for the working man and women that can't reach us during the datime hours.
You can click on any of the parts or transmissions pictures on on the Lentech pages (s) and that will also take you directly to the price list. Then just deduct the % of discount we're offering it will give you a good idea of about how huch your savings will be. The shipping is not included. Shipping is at the current rate .We will do our best to get the best shipping prices for you.

www.spinningwheels-sc.com

The Lentech category is on the left side column on the home page!

kenewagner
10-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Victor, would I get the price of the valve body in my current transmission deducted if I bought a new terminator traansmission?

Ken

Payton
10-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Victor, for Canadian falks, I now that Lentech has two locations: one in the States, another one in Canada. If I were to order a tranny with your discount, would it get shipped from Canada or from the States? I am asking because I am saving in S&H chatges, plus I don't have to pay taxes and brokarage fees to the shipping companies!
Please, advise!

victor malvar
10-19-2006, 08:54 AM
Good Morning,
Hi Ken & Payton, I will answer your questions Later today. I Have an early Doctors appointment.:eek:

Thanks

Victor....

victor malvar
10-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Victor, would I get the price of the valve body in my current transmission deducted if I bought a new terminator traansmission?

Ken

Hi Ken,
I spoke with Lentech. Yes we can do something with your previous purchase. Since you got a good discount from Spinningwheels-sc, We will have to work out the details. You can only get 50% of your original price paid since it has been more than 90 days. Also they will not offer you Half of the $$$ back until you have shipped it back and then they inspect it. Which I know you will not have a problem since you have hardly drove your SC.
We will discuss it tomorrow. The transmissions on special are the Cruiser and the Bruiser not the terminator at this time. I am beat so we can talk tomorrow.

Victor...

Payton
10-19-2006, 11:58 PM
Ken, I am sure you can get more than 50% if you sell it here, on the board...

victor malvar
10-20-2006, 12:58 AM
Victor, for Canadian falks, I now that Lentech has two locations: one in the States, another one in Canada. If I were to order a tranny with your discount, would it get shipped from Canada or from the States? I am asking because I am saving in S&H chatges, plus I don't have to pay taxes and brokarage fees to the shipping companies!
Please, advise!

Hi Payton, Yes you can buy it from Spinningwheels-sc and still receive our discount. They will drop ship it to you from Canada.They will help you with the GST as well as drop ship it to you. It would be shipped to you as if it were coming from us. So you can take advantage of our discount. They can't save you any on the provincial Tax if your in Ontario. They can save you on the shpping and taxes. I think that's a pretty good deal. The terminator is not on special only the Cruiser and the Bruiser. They are having some things going on that will be televised. They will notify me so you and everyone elae can see what's going on a Lentech. Also I was told that the 347 which comes with the trasnission Dynoed at 473 rwhp. I am sold on that! The 306 is also pretty beefy? That's all Payton. Check the words on your post.:D

Payton
10-20-2006, 01:47 AM
Check the words on your post.:D
I know, Victor. I was late for work, so had no time to worry about spelling, sorry about that. Funny to hear that from you, though:eek: :rolleyes: :D