Anyone in/around Goderich? I need a favor..

HighOctane

Hey my old man is looking at an '06 Harley Davidson StreetGlide at Goderich Honda, but we live in Niagara Falls and he'd like to see some pictures before he drives up to look at it, and the dealer told him they only have the picture that's on the Trader website.

So if anyone lives close enough and would be willing to run over and snap some pics and email them over, I would owe them huge.

My email address is nfsmokeshow@hotmail.com.. if anyone is able to help, please send me an email asap!

Thanks - Jamie

my dad works in goderich i'll see if he has time but cant promise anything. I'll give him a call and see if he can swing by. if not I'll ask my girlfriends dad he works in goderich too.
Josh

I used to own a Harley....then I got a job.

I could afford to buy something better.
(bad luck with hardley's!)

Yeah from what my old man said they didn't seem to care.. had the "you want it, come look at it" attitude which seemed strange to me as well.
As for buying a bike at this time of year, it's a good deal and he's got a guy from New Brunswick looking at picking up his current bike.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Thanks anyways guys but no need for pictures now, my old man talked to the dealer again and they lowballed him by bout 8 grand on his bike.

As for Rocky's, you got any hookups there? :D

soon to be fater inlaw called today and said it was sold.

my brother works at rockys but he just started 2 weeks ago and only washes the bikes so i dont think he can hook you up with any good deals yet:D

soon to be fater inlaw called today and said it was sold.

my brother works at rockys but he just started 2 weeks ago and only washes the bikes so i dont think he can hook you up with any good deals yet:D

A referral is a referral, no matter if you're the janitor or the owner.

Bruce

Hah you guys all rock, thanks for everything! Even if it doesn't get him a deal it's nice to know someone!

Thanks again everyone

Back