East End Meet?

I'm heading to the car auctions in Stratford tonight. My old tenants are looking for a car for themselves for the winter time.

Rob

I might try to make it over a bit later, I have my brother coming over to pick some stuff up earlier in the evening.

cheers
Ed N.

Sure I'll There

I'll show tomorrow night for awhile. Where is it the Old Firkin that ain't a Firkin anymore on Warden???

Les, it's tonight (Wednesday) at the Three Monkeys Pub on Warden Ave., just south of 401. Used to be a Firkin pub as you recall.

cheers
Ed N.

I can't make it because my alternator crapped out yesterday.
I made mince meat out of ryans beautiful aluminum pulley when I tried to pull it off. I messaged it back into shape the best I could but I'd feel better knowing there is a decent pulley on the car.
If someone going tonight has an extra alternator pulley that they can get rid of please pass it on to mr coolhand. Either hit him up for a few bucks or I'll owe ya.

Paul, I have one, but I am not coming tonight. If somebody can stop by on their way by my work (Yonge and King, Downtown) and I'll pass it along!

I can't make it because my alternator crapped out yesterday.

2 aluminium pulleys down....8 to go??

I know where's there's a bolt in unit sitting on a workbench. :D
You seen it.
I seen it.
Even Larry from next door seen it.
It ain't all pretty like yours, but you're welcome to drive up and take it.
But then again, you probably still have the Frankford Willies after your incident last week. :(

Bruce

As posted, I'm not going to make it since the meet is in 3 hours and I'm 5.5 hours away. I don't drive like Payton.

Paul
I realize I started this thread, but I have to apologize as I will be unable to attend. Family considerations prevent me from doing so. Enough said. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Whoever is going please call me? This sounds like a no show possibly. I'm like 5 minutes from this place.

416-335-5967

Back