fall maintainense

mc94xr7

aright. With winter commin, shes time for some fall maintainense.
Was just wundering, what kind of grease do you guys recomend for greasing my rotors. i cant seem to find the propper headlight fluid and my muffler bearing seems to be out of whack. anyone know of a good muffler rebuilder/ rebuild kit?:eek:

my car runs good too

yup, you might want to look into having your viscosity couplers re-clearanced as well...

Your torqe multiplier equalized for performance (as well as fuel economy)....

And, get your hood ornament polished. We all know there's a butt-load of turbulen air friction created in the negative vortex "Swirl" are just before the firewall behind the gas cap.:D

Man, this cold weather has got me giddy!!! Darn car just stays cool no matter how hard I drive it.

dont forget to upgrade to a O-pipe in your exhaust-- You've heard of the Y pipe.. the X pipe.. the H pipe.. nothing can touch the O pipe!!! It provides 100% back pressure feedback on ALL engines!!

i got mine at KaleCo auto.

i did the smart thing and got a round tuit (don't we all need to get a round tuit?) as well as a brand new jar of elbow grease.
I got some fully synthetic blinker fluid (it wont blink right consistently unless you top your fluid off, and synthetic makes it blink faster), and everybody dont forget to tighten up your piston return springs!!!!111!!

oh, and rob, here's a bar of boost for you.

OH CRAP I ALMOST FORGOT

DO NOT FORGET TO BUY A NEW 710 CAP FOR WINTER! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
OH CRAP I ALMOST FORGOT

DO NOT FORGET TO BUY A NEW 710 CAP FOR WINTER! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, only the second best. the first thing to buy is the radiator insulator. prevent heating your engine bay excessively this winter so the engine can enjoy cooler air.

no but seriously,:eek: you guys gotta try the M.S.G. Wireless ignition system. Wires just rob power....:rolleyes: Ford racing 9mm? pfffgh, waist of money:rolleyes:

Back