Saturday, Oct 21st, St. Thomas dragway?

Payton

Guys, anyone of you want to come out to St. Thomas to race/watch this Saturday? Looks like weather is going to be pretty good for racing! Bruce did his best ET in weather like that last year, so I am very excited about Saturday.
Anyhow, I know that Jean was going to race, Sean meantioned about going this season as well. I know that Bruce and Ed are not coming...
Come on guys, that might be last chance this year!!!
Hope to see some of you there!
My phone is 416-703-3671 if you want to join me on the way to St. Thomas from Toronto

Last edited:
Well.. I am still extremely sick, Doctor told me no work, no pla, no thing for at least 3 weeks... So ... I'm prolly not going to go... which really sucks balls... cause I really want a 14.5 this season. But who knows.. maybe mommy will let me out of the house!

Just remembered that my wife and I are going to my friends wedding tomorrow:eek: Good think I remembered it today not half way to St. Thomas)))

My co-worker is heading down there with his Firehawk. He's hoping to get his first 12 second run in that thing before it gets packed away for the winter tomorrow. He demoed his electric cutouts to me this week. kind of funny. Kind of a like a car becoming a Harley in a couple of seconds.

I'm busy with the lady today getting winter tires on her car, so I won't be heading out.

I'm down in Chattanooga, TN on business straight through this weekend, so I won't be able to do any racing this weekend.

...Maybe next weekend??? :eek:

Cheers,

Sean

Back