PDA

View Full Version : New Polished Aluminum Power Steering Pulley's are Finished.

victor malvar
10-20-2006, 02:11 AM
Power steering pulleys finished and ready for market!

We have finished our new power steering pulley. They look great. Finished them about a week ago. Also the 3 piece pulley set is finally finished...

We are test fitting them and should have them out for everyone to purchase next week. We have a limited amount but will be making another run of these next week since the turned out real nice... We are having more made already.

Our machinest promissed these sometime ago but he was awarded a gov. contract and so of course that delayed ours.

They are finally finished for 1st come first served basis....They will be listed in our new store. In the pulley catagory. Stop by and take a look here is a look at the P/Steering pulley.

www.spinningwheels-sc.com

Payton
10-20-2006, 11:00 AM

Victor, they look great, no douts!!!You guys have been working hard lately, I've noticed. Great affords!!!
Victor, that pulley of yours, is it one piece or is it a two part piece: Part one is made of steel and is pressed onto the P/S shaft. Part two is made out of aluminum and screws onto the steel center piece.
If it is two piece pulley like Heartland pulley, I know that they tend to fly off the metal hub...

Grims95SC
10-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Do you happen to know the weight difference between it and the stock one? It looks like a damn fine piece from what I can see.

victor malvar
10-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Victor, they look great, no douts!!!You guys have been working hard lately, I've noticed. Great affords!!!
Victor, that pulley of yours, is it one piece or is it a two part piece: Part one is made of steel and is pressed onto the P/S shaft. Part two is made out of aluminum and screws onto the steel center piece.
If it is two piece pulley like Heartland pulley, I know that they tend to fly off the metal hub...

Hi Payton,

Thanks for the compliment and yes, we've been going at it, trying to bring new products for our cars. The power steering pulley was designed and machined to fit and work just like the stock one. It is made completely of 6061 -T651 aluminum which was polished on the front and back, not on the ribs. These were machined out of one large chunk of aluminum. The machinist we use does our pulleys are drawn out first by the engineer before production. Thanks again and have a great day.

Regards,
Victor.....

92strokedbird
10-20-2006, 02:53 PM
So it is the same as stock but made out of aluminum,it presses on and off the pump with a puller and installer?

victor malvar
10-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Do you happen to know the weight difference between it and the stock one? It looks like a damn fine piece from what I can see.

Hi Mr. Grims,

We did not want to make them too much lighter in order to maintain their consistency and mechanical integrity. We wanted it to be a little lighter so we had 4 cuts placed on them which you have already seen. We also wanted them to hold up for street use as well as strip, while giving them a showroom look. I will venture to say they are 3 to 6 oz lighter than the stock pulleys.
We have also finished the three piece pulley set, alternator,water pump and crankshaft pulleys. These are all consistent with stock sizes, to minimize belt length issue.Thanks for your comment. Have a great weekend!!
Regards,
Victor......

victor malvar
10-20-2006, 05:37 PM
So it is the same as stock but made out of aluminum,it presses on and off the pump with a puller and installer?

Hi Steven,

Haven't spoken with you in awhile. I hope you're doing well. Just as you wrote it. Yes! The only thing I would mention is to try to cover it with some good cardbord or cloth to keep it from scratching. yes it is intalled the same way as the stock. I would try to use a good tool. I have had some of the cheaper tools that sometimes can cause more damage if you're not careful with the pulling part, more than the installing....

Take care!
Victor....

90blkbrd
10-20-2006, 06:29 PM
So this is a press fit pulley?
How is it removed? Does it have the threaded front and mount ring just like the stock pulley?
Can you confirm the difference in weight between a stock pulley and your new aluminum pulley.

This is how a stock pulley is removed:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17814&d=1137854527

Nettlesd
10-20-2006, 07:28 PM
So this is a press fit pulley?
How is it removed? Does it have the threaded front and mount ring just like the stock pulley?
Can you confirm the difference in weight between a stock pulley and your new aluminum pulley.

This is how a stock pulley is removed:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17814&d=1137854527

It's the same as stock only made in aluminum, so yes, it will be installed and removed just like a stock one (as your attachment shows) with the proper install/removal tool that you can rent or buy from AutoZone and other places.

victor malvar
10-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Good Morning guys,

I will reply to both of the last questions. Yes it has a threaded mount ring. It is made just like a stock pulley but You can see the difference in the look from the picture. Can I confirm the weigh....Yes I can. We tried to weight it on a Scale we bought which is digital and it would not weigh them to the exact oz. So just to be sure we took it to the post office since they have gram/oz scales. According to the P.O. the stock pulley weighs 2.1 Lbs.
We could have made them lighter but as I mentioned before I did not want to have any problems with the pulley being to light and possibly come undone under high rpm etc. I am happy with the outcome. If you think they should be lighter that can be arranged but in reality how much would we gain...The other pulley's we have made are also lighter. My whole thinking is to have uniformity of the pulleys for consistency in belt size, lighter rotating mass, NO Belt slippage due to different variance in rib design. I have been speaking about this for quite sometime. I see that slippage is still a concern with many that are running a high boost application. I hope this answers any possible questions.

95MustangSC
10-21-2006, 11:18 PM
bump!! back to the top

BT Motorsports
10-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Victor, have you designed a steel hub to press in after these have been removed 1 or two times?

Paul

XxSlowpokexX
10-22-2006, 12:12 AM
Victor, have you designed a steel hub to press in after these have been removed 1 or two times?

If you have to pull this pulley off a few times spending the money for another should be the least of your worries haha.

I'd worry more about the diffrent expasion rates of the metal being its a press on fit

victor malvar
10-22-2006, 12:36 PM
If you have to pull this pulley off a few times spending the money for another should be the least of your worries haha.

I'd worry more about the diffrent expasion rates of the metal being its a press on fit

Hi Ya Damon,

Yes, we have thought of this. We are not going to address this until we have had a chance Monday to discuss this further with Bob the engineer. We trust him as we trust you in your helpful and sound advice. As a safety feature, a bolt, washer and lock washer could be added to keep it securely on.
Now, the weight of the pulley is 1 lb. 14 oz. on the Postal Service's scale. The stock pulley is 2 lbs.01 oz.
Thank Have and good week end.
I will be talking to you via your eMail so I can also ask you about another thing we have coming out. Just need your imput. Thanks again.
Victor...

Thomas A
10-22-2006, 08:59 PM
Why are you calling that chrome in your title? That isn't even high polish bare aluminum.'

Thomas

BT Motorsports
10-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Yes, we have thought of this. We are not going to address this until we have had a chance Monday to discuss this further with Bob the engineer.Victor, it is concerning that you make such a statement knowing what happens when you remove a stock balancer and reinstall it a time or two. Perhaps you should share that information and the fact that the balancers are both keyed and bolted on to the crank yet still fail after R&R a few times (I am talking about cracked hubs not elastomer separation). This seems like a nice product that hasn't been designed for more than one time use, is that true?

Paul

victor malvar
10-23-2006, 12:58 AM
Why are you calling that chrome in your title? That isn't even high polish bare aluminum.'

Thomas

Hi Thomas,
We and the machinist call this polished Aluminum. It sure looks polished to me...Not bare aluminum by any means. I did not mean to put chrome on the title. God forgive me! My mistake! I was talking to the machinist when he called it Chrome Polished aluminum. I did not notice that chrome was on the title until you mentioned it. So I must have had chrome on my mind. I will edit it. So call it what you like Thomas. It IS polished aluminum. NOT Chrome. We have other chrome pieces so I accidentally wrote chrome sorry. It has been removed or edited.
Thanks for the correction....:D :cool:

victor malvar
10-23-2006, 09:22 AM
Victor, it is concerning that you make such a statement knowing what happens when you remove a stock balancer and reinstall it a time or two. Perhaps you should share that information and the fact that the balancers are both keyed and bolted on to the crank yet still fail after R&R a few times (I am talking about cracked hubs not elastomer separation). This seems like a nice product that hasn't been designed for more than one time use, is that true?

Paul

Hey Paul this is the last time I will answer your post because you obviously
have an agenda. I will not engage your negative form of entertaiment for your own self-satisfasction.

BT Motorsports
10-23-2006, 01:06 PM
Hey Paul this is the last time I will answer your post because you obviously
have an agenda. I will not engage your negative form of entertaiment for your own self-satisfasction.
You are absolutely correct, I do have an agenda. I want to know that in this case the product which some of my friends and customers are planning to purchase will have longevity and more importantly safety. Last thing I want is to hear how one of these pulleys went zinging off the car and hurt someone at the track or damaged someone's vehicle. Anytime a new product is brought to market by a vendor, it falls upon them to accept responsibility for that product. If you have a problem with my questioning of your product, you are welcome to write me a lengthy email or leave me a lengthy voicemail regarding why you feel I or anyone else should not. I would likely respond to you with a brief explanation of the issues your product will encounter (then you can ask me how I know) and my thoughts on what can be done to address those concerns.
On this forum, vendors are always questioned about their product on various levels, myself included and you are not an exception. If you simply do not have an answer, just say so, no one will knock you down for it, we will simply wait patiently for your reply once you do have an answer. If you learn to accept constructive critiscim as simply that, you would realize in the end that it is not an attack, rather, an effort to help all partys interested. Personally, I wouldn't mind having a pulley like the one you mention in this thread, however, I am not going to make a single pulley and I do not want to modify someone elses product for my personal use.

It always amazes me that people on this board often turn down free help:confused: Victor, stop being so sensitive.

Paul

kenewagner
10-23-2006, 01:40 PM
Victor, it is concerning that you make such a statement knowing what happens when you remove a stock balancer and reinstall it a time or two. Perhaps you should share that information and the fact that the balancers are both keyed and bolted on to the crank yet still fail after R&R a few times (I am talking about cracked hubs not elastomer separation). This seems like a nice product that hasn't been designed for more than one time use, is that true?

Paul

I am a little confused here. Victor is talking about a Alum power steering pulley and you seem to be talking about a balancer. Are we all on the same page? It is surprising that any vender want to develop a new product and try to bring it to our community. I would say if you have a question on a products reliability you should be the one E mailing him and asking.

BT Motorsports
10-23-2006, 02:10 PM
I am a little confused here. Victor is talking about a Alum power steering pulley and you seem to be talking about a balancer. Are we all on the same page? It is surprising that any vender want to develop a new product and try to bring it to our community. I would say if you have a question on a products reliability you should be the one E mailing him and asking.
My reference to the balancer draws a direct comparison to what happens when an aluminum hub that requires an interference fit no longer has that due to deformation of the material. Since we all know that one of the problems with the factory Ford balancer not being reusable is due to this aluminum deformation, it directly compares to the issue Victor could run into with his product. The reliability of his product could affect all those interested in purchasing it and should be questioned in public so that all partys interested have an opportunity to weigh in. As I said before, this is a public forum where questions and criticisms are presented to benefit the community, if a vendor doesn't want to deal with such, they are not required to post their product here. If you or anyone else feels that product discussion should not take place in this forum, I am sure you can present it to the mods for a future vote. In the interim, I have followed the forum rules in the interest of gathering and sharing information.

It is surprising that any vender want to develop a new product and try to bring it to our communityComes with the territory, none of us are exempt.

My questions still stand.

Paul

Nettlesd
10-23-2006, 03:06 PM
I believe the product has a sound design, in that, you realize you can only install/remove the product so many times because of it's aluminum construction. Mustangs and Camaros use the same design (Billet CNC pulley) without any problems, as long as; you are not installing/removing the pulley 1 million times.

Victor, nice product, I would probably buy one if I didn't already have a Heartland power steering pulley.

kenewagner
10-23-2006, 03:55 PM
Duane: I thought I just saw you over at Non Tech form trying to sell me on that 3 phase electric turbo blower. Can you tell me if it has been tested to perform as you promised without blowing up my friends at the track. You have a responsibility to tell all here on the public forums as you know :)

Ken

Nettlesd
10-23-2006, 04:08 PM
Duane: I thought I just saw you over at Non Tech form trying to sell me on that 3 phase electric turbo blower. Can you tell me if it has been tested to perform as you promised without blowing up my friends at the track. You have a responsibility to tell all here on the public forums as you know :)

Ken

It won't blow them up but it could suck them in if they are standing to close.

Seriously, the design is fine if you only plan to install/remove it a minimal of times. We’re not the first to have this design as they are made for the Mustangs and Camaros.

92strokedbird
10-23-2006, 04:42 PM
This is a valid question by Paul ( Bluetongue ) by making light of it you are just showing ignorance.It is a legitimate question to a product which is being offered for sale on the forum.:confused:

If you dont want to answer questions then you should not post it on the site.:o :(

Toms-SC
10-23-2006, 05:12 PM
If you want something guaranteed to fail get the Heartland powerstearing pulley, those are zining off as it is. :eek:

Interesting comparison between a balancer and a power stearing pulley.

*Techinally if it is the HUB that is wearing and NOT the pulley during removal, would this problem still happen with a stock pulley that has been removed and reinstalled a couple times?

Sampo
10-23-2006, 05:25 PM
If you want something guaranteed to fail get the Heartland powerstearing pulley, those are zining off as it is. :eek:

I have used Heartland's power steering pulley with no problems at all. There was something wrong with the early model but mine has worked great!:p :)

Nettlesd
10-23-2006, 05:26 PM

Interesting comparison between a balancer and a power stearing pulley.

Not quite true. Brian Oatway has a Heartland pulley and he races with his without any problems. What time did he turn at the 06 Shootout? Yes, it's true that several had problems but it was the machining of the hub that was incorrect. Heartland sold every one they made and they made a lot (I would say over 50 sets), so, a few failures can be expected if someone didn't watch what they were doing when machining the hub.

victor malvar
10-23-2006, 05:33 PM
Hello guys,

I understand Paul's question and concerns and will address them once I hear from the engineer and the machine shop. I took Damon's question as a heads-up for myself. I was going to write him last night but I didn't get a chance due to lack of time. I responded to Paul in a manner consistent with the way he asked the questions. There is no need for insults or insinuations.
I started early this morning by calling the machinist and the engineer but got a recorder. We just got back from the doctors and we have not heard from the machine shop. I trust this pulley is safe, but verification is in order. We are not the engineer nor the professionals, so we rather wait for their explanation, rather than give incorrect answers. We are doing what is diligent and required of us a vendor. I have already considered this as my obligation to my customers and friends. We will answer all questions as soon as possible. One more thing I have been using an aluminum pulley P/S for two years, At the track and on the street have remouved it twice. The pulley is not half as strong as the one we are offering. Thanks for all the input!!!

BT Motorsports
10-23-2006, 09:36 PM
*Techinally if it is the HUB that is wearing and NOT the pulley during removal, would this problem still happen with a stock pulley that has been removed and reinstalled a couple times?
If I understand your question correctly, no, the stock pulley should not undergo such a failure with just a few R&Rs since it is a steel hub. The concern here is that the aluminum is soft and deforms immediately. Since the pulley Victor is marketing does not use a separate hub made of a harder material, this is a great concern.

I responded to Paul in a manner consistent with the way he asked the questions. There is no need for insults or insinuations.
Victor, that is plain ignorant. I asked a question you chose to avoid then expanded upon a comment you later made. If you take issue with the fact that you could not answer the question, that is a personal problem you need to deal with. At no time did I make any insulting comments or insuations, I flat out said if you don't know the answer just say so. If you reread my original post and do a little creative thinking, you would realize that a simple and relatively inexpensive solution would be to press a steel hub into the pulley. I can only guess you are not familiar with what its like to have something the size of a power steering pulley get shot off an engine at 6k RPM. Ever wonder why balancers, flywheels etc. have to be SFI approved at a certain power level?

Paul

89CougarXRStick
10-23-2006, 10:49 PM
I bought that pulley the second it was up on Victors site...And the second it was delivered.It was put on my car...No problems so far...Very well made product...Now if i was to re-re the damn thing 2 or 3 times i think i would except the fact that something would go wrong..

Victor GOOD job!!!!

J.S

victor malvar
10-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Good Morning,

I am on my way to the machinist and will come back with an answer to most questions later today.

I will then have to either get ready for a angiogram or I will be headed for North Carolina to watch my buddy run his Supercoupe and try to get past 200 miles per hour and possibly go for 214 MPH the record speed of the Supercoupe in his class. We have been trying to hit that record speed for a year. We are running a 4.2L 470 RWHP with a 5 speed wipple 2.3 60Lb injectors and a homemade intercooler and a forged crank.
Thanks to all you guys for your input and comments. We know there are questions regarding the power steering pulley,but please don't put such a negative light on something we worked and spent good money on, for you all to have. I do understand the issues here, but we built it strong. It is highly polished and weighs 2 oz.less than stock. I will either leave a post for you all later or when I get Back from North Carolina. Hopefully, if I make it, I will have tapes of the runs of the SC
and try to get a tape for you all to watch. We will be running two SC's in Spring... one with a Whipple and the other possibly with two Superchargers on another 4.2L in efforts to break some records. We are close. We have had some problems getting past 200 MPH 191.90 at the Salt Flats this summer due to air coming under the front of the car. We are in need of a couple of used Air dams to minimize air from getting under the front of the car. We are building another engine for my SC but I maybe using a Lentech instead of a 5 speed.
The power steering pulleys are for sale at the store for $112.00 Now! You can purchase one at your own discretion. We will have some answers for you and anyone else who may want or need one. Thanks for all your positive comments and Paul for the concern which is valid and worth checking out, but no I did not build it as you infer. We feel that the pulley should be alright as long as installations and removal of multiple times on a press fit applications as long as you keep it to a minimum. This type pulley is being used in other cars not just our pulley other aluminum pulleys and have not had problems that have been reported to my knowledge. We will advise on any issues. We have some numbers we will post later or will post what we find out. Heartland may have had a problem, but please do not cast their problems on our products. If nothing else, they will be great for show and probably regular driving. Possibly even use at the strip. Hard to say until later today. I may also be grounded for a few days after a angiogram to check for blockage (s) in my heart valve (s) or not? Wish me luck...In hopes I won't need any heart by-pass surgery. It's been a tough year already dealing with my health. I feel fine but I must have this test and then???
Take care everyone. I have to run! George D. Admin Thanks for your answer to my letter. I took your advise as well as good common sense I still retain. I know that steel can also have problems with memory of pressure fit application (s) and multiple installations and removals. Plastic is the most forgiving material due to it's ability to re-expand. These are Modified parts... we all like or most of us like. This is why we spent a lot of $$$ making these for the Super Coupes and XR7's. Blame Ford... they could have made this differently as well as everything else they did wrong with our Super Coupes.
Thank you...

victor malvar
10-26-2006, 07:53 PM
Hello, to all,

We have already gone to the machine shop and spoke with the engineer today. He measured the shaft of the power steering pump and the ID of the pulley. He then calculated coefficient of expansion and operation temperatures at 300 degrees to find the increase of pulley ID and compared it to the shaft growth. He found that at 300 degrees, the ID would increase by .00098 more than the shaft growth. At 250 degrees, the increase is .0005 and at 200 degrees, the increase is .0001. He said air flow and liquid in the pump will cool it somewhat. Once it cools, it decreases in growth. We brought with us a stainless steel bolt, washer and lock washer to get his opinion. He felt whether the pulley would increase too much or not, it is a good idea to include the bolt and washers with the pulley and suggests a drop of blue lock-tite for extra insurance. It can't hurt. The power steering pulley will come with a bolt, washer and lock washer. Make sure you add a drop of the blue lock tite. DO NOT use the permanent lock-tite.

He also stated that ANY material...whether it be steel or aluminum... that has a pressure fit will be compromised if you remove/install, remove/install the pulley.
So all of you who are looking at this pulley, please feel assured that they are well-made and made to stock specifications. They are available now and currently in stock for shipping.

pearl95sc
10-26-2006, 11:25 PM
Victor, one of them pullies is definately in my future. The heartlands do blow. I had two pullies that were bad, complete waste of time and money.

As for all those who are worried about the install/removal, why not just heat the pulley prior to install/removal to expand it and make it easier for the on/off movement.

victor malvar
10-27-2006, 12:46 AM
Victor, one of them pullies is definately in my future. The heartlands do blow. I had two pullies that were bad, complete waste of time and money.

As for all those who are worried about the install/removal, why not just heat the pulley prior to install/removal to expand it and make it easier for the on/off movement.

Hi Pearl95SC

That is a good idea. We thought about adding more to the post but we were waiting for some feedback.

You have your thinking cap on :) :cool:

Thanks...I spoke to the Engineer about that same idea. He said something very similar to what you have expressed. Thanks This helps a lot. I will wait to see or hear from you and we can talk.
Have a great week. I will be in the Carolinas tomorrow today it was to hard to leave. I could not get a rental car the Florida Gators were playing another rivalry so all the cars were rented out. I will try to send you some videos of the passess at the track. It is real good to hear from you! Talk soon...
Thanks!
Victor....

Payton
10-27-2006, 12:54 AM
We will have some answers for you and anyone else who may want or need one.
I'm sorry Victor to steal your thread, but I couldn't help laughing.:D

victor malvar
10-27-2006, 12:54 AM
I bought that pulley the second it was up on Victors site...And the second it was delivered.It was put on my car...No problems so far...Very well made product...Now if i was to re-re the damn thing 2 or 3 times i think i would except the fact that something would go wrong..

Victor GOOD job!!!!

J.S

I hope your doing well!!! Thanks for your imput...We appreciate your comment and appreciate your positive reply. We will be sending you a bolt and two washers tomorrow. Thanks for your feedback and for your trust and confidendece. We hope to see you soon. We will be in close touch.
Thanks for your post it sure helps!!!

Take care!!!
Victor.......

victor malvar
10-27-2006, 01:03 AM
I'm sorry Victor to steal your thread, but I couldn't help laughing.:D

Hi Payton,
I hope your laughing at the same thing I am thinking about. I'll see you around. Don't follow me to close Payton. No matter where I post your always there first or second. Do you keep binoculars on for when I post:D :eek: :cool:

Payton
10-27-2006, 01:07 AM
Hi Payton,
I hope your laughing at the same thing I am thinking about. I'll see you around. Don't follow me to close Payton. No matter where I post your always there first or second. Do you keep binoculars on for when I post:D :eek: :cool:

Pretty much, man. You recently came up with a lot of stuff that I am looking for in the nearest future - like Lentech tranny, those pulleys... So, I am reading those threads though...When I read that, I was drinking beer, I got an explosion, had to clean my monitor right after....:p

Ken Seegers
10-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Victor,
Is the pulley anodized? Or have some type of harder on it? I am concerned about the belt wearing on the pulley.

thanks
Ken

Mike8675309
10-27-2006, 11:19 PM
Relying on heating the pulley to install doesn't help with getting it back off. If it's a press fit, you better stick to pressing it on and off.

I'll be interested in this pully myself, especially with SpinningWheels standing behind it.

SK_BlownThunder
10-28-2006, 12:48 AM
werent you the guys that contacted me about doing some CAD images up for you at one time for these babies? if you are, sorry i couldn't get around to it and yeah, they look great.

victor malvar
11-25-2006, 01:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

The pulleys have been selling well. They are still at $112.00 We just ordered 15 more. No problems with belts no problems at all. I know paul was concerned and that is O.K. but they are holding up at the strip as well and everyone that has bought one has been pretty happy with it. It looks good and works as good as It looks. We will be offering free shipping in the lower 48 untill after Christmas. We are ordering more for our Open house Party coming soon.
Thanks to everyone for your comments they were well taken.:cool:

Thanks.

victor malvar
11-25-2006, 04:26 PM
werent you the guys that contacted me about doing some CAD images up for you at one time for these babies? if you are, sorry i couldn't get around to it and yeah, they look great.

Hi Hope it's not to cold were you are! We may have but I can't remember if we did or not. I don't believe so but we will keep that in mind. Thanks for the compliment. If we need any drawings done we just may try to contact you.
Stay warm...! Thanks for the offer.

Jim Demmitt Jr
11-26-2006, 01:04 AM

We have finished our new power steering pulley. They look great. Finished them about a week ago. Also the 3 piece pulley set is finally finished...

We are test fitting them and should have them out for everyone to purchase next week. We have a limited amount but will be making another run of these next week since the turned out real nice... We are having more made already.

Our machinest promissed these sometime ago but he was awarded a gov. contract and so of course that delayed ours.

They are finally finished for 1st come first served basis....They will be listed in our new store. In the pulley catagory. Stop by and take a look here is a look at the P/Steering pulley.

www.spinningwheels-sc.com

Victor

Do know of anyone that makes a underdrive Power Steering pulley? I need to slow mine down 6,000 RPM's its distroyed two pumps already. Thanks for any info on this your P/S pulley's look nice

victor malvar
11-26-2006, 03:57 AM
Hi Jim,

If I am understanding you correctly I believe so. If you would like to call me or eMail me. I would be more than happy to assist. I will be here tomorrow after 12:00 Noon. Feel free to call me @ 352-732-5013. If you need me to call you just eMail me with your phone no. and a good time to call and I will...

Good Night,
Nice to hear from you.
Victor.....
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net

XxSlowpokexX
11-26-2006, 05:38 AM
Jim by putting underdrive pulleys on you are automatically underdriving the PS pump..Unless you dont run UD pulleys

Jim Demmitt Jr
11-26-2006, 06:52 AM
Hi Jim,

If I am understanding you correctly I believe so. If you would like to call me or eMail me. I would be more than happy to assist. I will be here tomorrow after 12:00 Noon. Feel free to call me @ 352-732-5013. If you need me to call you just eMail me with your phone no. and a good time to call and I will...

Good Night,
Nice to hear from you.
Victor.....
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net

Victor thanks!

Will e-mail you about this

Jim Demmitt Jr
11-26-2006, 06:56 AM
Jim by putting underdrive pulleys on you are automatically underdriving the PS pump..Unless you dont run UD pulleys

Damon

I have the underdrive Water pump and alternator only my crank pulley is the cogged one it seam's to be spinning the P/S real hard