Parting out 93 sc

Annahsurae

Parting out my 93 The car is complete minus radator, Red with Blk leather. I think how I will do this is anyone that wants a part can e-mail me at freeflyclown@hotmail.com with a reasonable offer. And I mean reasonable, I'm doing this to part out quick, but I'm not going to waste my time pulling a part just to make nothing, If i get multipul offers on one item the highest offer by 10/27/06 gets it. If you have a question post here, If you have an offer e-mail me.
There are some performance parts that I will update tomarrow. And if there is anyone that would post a couple pics of the car that would be great! The car is located in Fargo ND.

hello. i wanted to know what you wanted for the crankshaft pully. i need one asap. name a price shipped to 75211. thanks

Well guys I didnt get the responce I expected, I dont know if it because of the way I am doing this (e-mail 0ffers) or it because I'm not known on the forum? but I only got 2 serious offers for a wire harness, and leather.
I just cant justify tering up the car for just a couple parts. Maby if someone could post a few pics it would help? If I dont get more considerable offers, I will just sell the car as a whole and just not make the money I was expecting to get parting it out. But as for now I will wait a couple more days and see what happens.

What is the milage and condition of the motor? How much for the whole motor shipped to 70003?

Back