3.8 stroker

if its the same as the 3.8 mustang, which i am pretty sure it is. everyone does the 4.2 swap off an f150. blocks the same, except the internals. it has a longer strock. i dont know any numbers though

This site has more than enough info if you use the search function or the tools the club offers. I know search is a pain but you learn more than just what your looking for when you do.

If you look under the links section. There is morana racing they offer 3.8 stroker kits.

Something to keep in mind...the 4.2 F-150 cranks are cast and not as strong as the 3.8 SC forged crank.

David

PS: You don't need a 4.2 to make big power.

only reason i would want to do the 4.2 is because im not fortunate to have a forged crank to go along with my m90. so a 4.2 crank wont do me bad, plus i love torque.

i really not sayin i would do this but it sounds fun and how many ppl do u know that can say i have a 3.8 sc stroker and it would be so much fun 2 drive

4.2 is plenty strong, the block is actually stronger then a SC block. There are some high HP 4.2s out there, latest one is going for around 600rwhp.

Back