What mods??????

crich

My 94 SC I just bought is completely stock except for a tranny shift kit. I'd just like some input on inexpensive bolt on HP. This car is a daily driver so I dont want to go overboard but would like a "little more" for that Mustang or Camaro that pulls up next to me at the stoplight:D

supercoupe and inexpensive are not synonymous. Anyway a 5% overdrive pulley would help a little for you. Your car would also love you for freeing up the exhaust, do a search to find out what different exhuast combo's produce different notes etc.

www.supercoupeperformance.com

That website has numerous parts for your car ranging from the less expensive to the more expensive parts.

i suggest some 3.73 gears.doesn't make anymore hp but gets you in the powerband quicker.gives you that real seat in the pants difference.

Aluminum underdrive pullies, 76mm MAF, gears, intercooler fan or aluminum jackshaft pulley will help and not kill your fuel mileage.

Remove air silencer...free.:D Gears (3:55's 3:73's your choice) and a trac lok differential, ASP or equivalent underdrive pulliey's, Dave D. tune.

Intercooler fan, 180 thermostat, early model blower pulley & wrap the air tube coming from your intercooler in some kind of insulation so the headers dont bake it.

Back