aftermarket hoods

camaro03

i have a 90 sc and was going to paint it, but i want a good looking hood for it, where can i find one? thanks

Here is a picture of a Cervanis Mach 1 hood on my '93. They make are a really great hood as far as fit and finish is concerned. I think it looks kinda nice also :)

Thomas

CobraSCFront.jpg

CobraSCFront2.jpg

Thomas A,

Are those Y2K Cobras? Yummy! They look great! I've been toying with the idea of getting them. What size tires are you running on them?

The Barron

Thanks. Actually, they are just the 17x9 Cobra R's. I have 275/40/17 on the back and 245/45/17 on the front.

Thomas

Hey Thomas,

I know the hood is like $399 from them, if you don't mind me asking how much was the freight collect on that hood, and how did it do in shipping?? Packaged good?? What color was it's finish molded in from the factory

Also I think they are out of NJ, along with how much the shipping was how far did they have to ship it to you?? I'm in Florida, just trying to get an idea of the total cost for that puppy....

I actually bought mine from a guy in Iowa. He had bought it but never had it painted or installed. They come molded in white fiberglass from the factory. A friend of mine from Omaha ordered one and it was a little over $500 shipped. As far as weight, it is lighter than the stock hood. I would guess 10 lbs. or so?

Thomas

Back