CAR MUST GO!! Great car!!

734-564-1403
Eric
* leave message if no answer.

* if intrested pics available.

Livonia, Michigan.

Last edited:
Pics/ Price

I was wondering if the car is still for sale and how much??

YEsI will post pics by tonight, had to figure out the digital camera deal. The cost is 3,300 great car great condition. Please call me so I can give you more details about car and why I'm selling.

Thanks alot.

Eric
734-564-1403

SC pics?

When you get the pictures going, could you send some my way? I'm in Dearborn Hts and quite interested.
Thanks

where would you like to meet

Where can you meet me so that i can look at the car. My mother lives in
redford and she not to far from there She is at 5 miile and beach daily.

Where can you meet me so that i can look at the car. My mother lives in
redford and she not to far from there She is at 5 miile and beach daily.

I have a shop in Redford around Plymouth and telegraph and I will be there all saturday morning working if that will work for you. Let me know

How about noon or one

I can be there at noon or one and maybe even a 11:00. Just let me know what time you would like to meet. Are you going to be able to drive it tommorow or not?

I can be there at noon or one and maybe even a 11:00. Just let me know what time you would like to meet. Are you going to be able to drive it tommorow or not?

How about we go for one o'clock. You can actually just come to my house. My address is 31301 westfield livonia mi 48150. Map quest it or call me in the morning for directions. I should be back at my house by 11 from my shop and will be there all day, so really no rush, just whenever you can make it. Just give me a call if you need some help with directions and to let me know when you will be here. My house is no more than 3 miles away from my shop location in Redofrd so i hop it will not be a problem for you.

Thanks,
Eric
734-564-1403

I never heard from you yesterday? Was wondering if you were still interested in seeing the car? Let me know.

Thanks
Eric

sorry

I'm so sorry i got caught up at my moms house with her animal and the vet. But i am intrested in your car is there any one else interested in it as well. So Sorry about yesterday. Thanks Chris

I'm so sorry i got caught up at my moms house with her animal and the vet. But i am intrested in your car is there any one else interested in it as well. So Sorry about yesterday. Thanks Chris

I have a guy that wants to come out and look at ti also, let me know if you are available sometime this week and hopefully we can set up another date/ time that we can meet. Let me know.

Thanks, Eric

Back