'90 35th Anny SC For Sale (pics now!!!)

drummerzrok24

Found this add in the Windsor Star :

T-BIRD '90 35th Ann. Ed.
All power, Sunrf, 3.8 SC
low, low kms, orig. owner.
$5000 o.b.o.

519-969-4158

I do not have pictures of this car, but I will do my best to swing by after work tommorow to take some pictures.

Last edited:
Sick??? Hell yeah, these cars are sick!
It's nice that you can point out how others post but befor you do that I think you need to read over what you post. some of your post take 2 times reading them to get what your trying to say.

I could play in to your little game and point out things in your post such as you fell you need to do but I have better things to do with my time then to play games like that on the net. If you looking to start something with me it's not going to happen like it has in the past with other members.

Sorry to take this post away for what it was about but someone did that all ready.:rolleyes:

Here are the pics and more detail.

It's an auto :( He said the car has about 45,000kms! He has the original cluster which has 15,000kms and then the new one in the car from the dealership that has 32,000kms on it I think. He has documented proof. It's very clean on this outside. One VERY minor rust spot on the passenger side rear quarter the size of a penny (might even be smaller). Interior, kinda clean. The drivers side bolster has the normal wear. Other then that, it's clean. I don't have any shots of the interior as my camera died after taking the interior pics!!! It was also pouring rain, so I could not really tell how clean the paint was... but it was VERY nice wet! LOL :) The headlights even look new! One owner, which is the guy's brother who recently passed away and he got the car, and now lost his job so he has to sell within 2 weeks. $5000 OBO!! Engine was dirty, looked like it has never been cleaned. Oil was fine, no milkshake going on. Started fine, ran fine, no weird noises. He said that the anti-lock light blinks. But he said the car has sat for a while and he only drives it if he has too. That is all.

There you go guys.

Later and take care.

Jean

img2928pa2.jpg

img2931ct0.jpg

img2930gu6.jpg

Looks like a nice example. Interior condition is critical for that price, though mileage is low. Speedo swap? One concern is why is the engine bay so dirty with so few miles? Speedo swap?? But looks original in your pix.

The guy can't scoop a digital camera?

Bruce

One concern is why is the engine bay so dirty with so few miles
I've seen cars at Shows with engines dirtier than that, and cars that were crap with mint engines. Though I have always maintained that a clean engine is a happy engine. BTW, I double checked my spelling. Pics look nice though.
Thanks for taking the time.

PS..I just hit 1000 posts. And I probably haven't said anything worth remembering.

True. I think this ride is still worth a closer look. A virgin Anny is extremely rare so that weight factor has to be considered as well.....

Bruce

It's nice that you can point out how others post but befor you do that I think you need to read over what you post. some of your post take 2 times reading them to get what your trying to say.

I could play in to your little game and point out things in your post such as you fell you need to do but I have better things to do with my time then to play games like that on the net. If you looking to start something with me it's not going to happen like it has in the past with other members.

Sorry to take this post away for what it was about but someone did that all ready.:rolleyes:

Just admit it, man. you can't spell!:p

Back