$600 lugnuts???

BRB...gotta heat the ole torch up and make me some 600 dollar lugnuts...Personally I could care less if the brain vapored moron spent 600 bucks on gold plated rat turds.. He only reinforces what everyone that sees....and hears....him farting his way through traffic already knows.... "Here comes another ~~~~ for brains time to leave:rolleyes:

What a ~~~~. Worst part is that all of his buddies are telling him "good buy". I guess his car is so fast that he has nowhere to spend $600 under the hood. Typical ricer.

I don't even get it. They serve no legitimate purpose. I don't know if you can anodize or whatever they did to the titanium to make it look pink, but I would buy a similar type of lugnut, get them anodized or whatever for 40 cents a piece and they would be the same.

lmao thats great
there was 100 plus people looking at that at the same time
if u go further a bunch of people joined just to post on that thread hahahahah

What I love is how everybody thinks he's a "baller". No he's not a baller. He's a dumbass with more money than brains who payed about $580 too much for lugnuts. Talk about pissing away money.
That one thread has over 34k hits now! :eek:

when you boil it down its only 30 a piece for those and you know how much horsepower costs these days these ricers just found a new way to add a ton of hp really quick :rolleyes:

like dave chapel would say... " THAT ~~~~ IS BALLER SON!"

hell i sprinkle diamonds on my food cuz it makes my dookie twinkle!

dude post the post here so we can read it! dont feel like subscribing..

Last edited:
dude post the post here so we can read it! dont feel like subscribing..
Hmm, you didn't have to be subscribed to view the thread yesterday. I suppose they were getting way too much traffic and this is an attempt to slow it down.

They had 35000 views on that one thread and it wasn't very old. I'll register later and take a screenshot or something.

Back