Header Question??????

THE BIRDMAN

Does Headers For A 3.8 Mustang Fit On Sc's I Have A 1991 Auto And Was Wondering If Anyone Knows If They'll Fit I'm Gonna Have A Custom Exhaust Built For It Anyway But Was Curious If The Stang Headers Will Fit On Our Cars Cause They Are Way Cheaper Than The Kooks So Let Me Know And If So Off What Year Stang Would I Need Them From A Fox Body Stang Or A Sn95. Has Anyone Done This Already?

Thanks Jay

Does Headers For A 3.8 Mustang Fit On Sc's I Have A 1991 Auto And Was Wondering If Anyone Knows If They'll Fit I'm Gonna Have A Custom Exhaust Built For It Anyway But Was Curious If The Stang Headers Will Fit On Our Cars Cause They Are Way Cheaper Than The Kooks So Let Me Know And If So Off What Year Stang Would I Need Them From A Fox Body Stang Or A Sn95. Has Anyone Done This Already?

Thanks Jay

There are tons of threads discussing Mustang headers, you'll just have to search for them. The short answer is: They will only fit if you modify them. I am not familiar with which variety Mustang header would be prefered.

i know the stock manifolds fit BARELY, the steering shaft came very close tot he drivers side manifold. With mroken motor mounts, the engine would torque and the manifold would press up against the steering shaft making it very difficult to steer.....very scary:eek:

Back