Super coupe engine needed

Turbomaster

I am looking for a complete Super coupe engine. It needs to be in running condition and good shape. I am doing a trans plant on a Ranger and don't want to do a rebuild before the swap.

Pablon you still got the rotor set for sale, if so send me a PM.

The motor I have I bought as a spare, but I do not need it as I am pulling another motor from the 35th I am parting out. It has not been ran in about 3 years. I bought if from a buddy in Toledo last year. I pulled the intake and valve covers and everything looks good, but have not looked into the bottom end. He said it had about 80,000 when they acquired it from a junkyard for a similar swap like you are doing but just never got around to doing anything with it so he sold it to me.

Last edited:
Pablon you still got the rotor set for sale, if so send me a PM.

The motor I have I bought as a spare, but I do not need it as I am pulling another motor from the 35th I am parting out. It has not been ran in about 3 years. I bought if from a buddy in Toledo last year. I pulled the intake and valve covers and everything looks good, but have not looked into the bottom end. He said it had about 80,000 when they acquired it from a junkyard for a similar swap like you are doing but just never got around to doing anything with it so he sold it to me.

Private message me your number so we can talk about price and details on what you have.

hey, i know a guy in wexford, pa(20 miles north of pittsburgh, pa) who just had his first kid, bought a house and has been into supercoupes and parting them out for 10 years, now unfortunatly, he is selling everything except his own personal sc... i know he has quite a few low mileage motors, sealed up, and stored inside a heated garage, you might be able to score a hell of a deal here.... give him a call, 724-816-2610 ask for dennis:D

We've decided to part out our '94 SC. It has a newer crate engine with less than 30K. I am located just west of Cleveland, Ohio.

Back