Blower Type?

SC POWER

Does any one know what type of blower I have

I got 93 sc t-bird man.

Do I have the M45 or M90 blower..?

hmm... what i meant by revised. was the vacuum fittings... they are more easier to work on that the old plenums. im pretty sure i would have said. you got the revised SUPERCHARGER if i meant that! but anywho. i just mentioned the plenum. and was talking about the vacuum fittings...

yep. i got an extra 94-95 plenum laying around in my garage.... just need an extra 94-95 sc to bolt it onto... manny has my other late model plenum and supercharger case. he should be done with it already..... it smells like fresh tabacco in my room! why! i dont smoke!

There's nothing different about his inlet plenum than one from an '89-'93.

'94 is when the supercharger was upgraded. That is when the inlet plenum changed slightly (for the better).

I was just thinking of what I had cause specs would not tell me of what I got, well I have increased flow and hp from my blower, I got about 29 hp out of it extra and more flow. I have custumized all my parts and I have not bought nothing extra except repair kits and running 14.1 all stock excapt 10% overdrive pulley and that's all. I got my cooling dony by working with thermostat and air flow to radiator. I have increased from 11 psi stock to ported blower to 11.5 - 12 psi and 10% overdrive I have now 14.8 psi.

Back