BHJ Balancer's for sale....

XR7 Dave

One brand new, one used but in excellent shape. Asking $325 shipped for new one, $275 shipped for used.

90 Sc

WILL THAT USED 1 FIT ON MY 90 SC? if so i'll take it. can send m\o asoon as i get ya info. thx tony.

Yes, they fit the 89-93 SC's. PM me to make arrangements or you can just paypal the email address in my sig.

Both are/were for 89-03.

Tony, have not recieved money yet. I will ship as soon as money arrives.

Thanks,

David

Used balancer is gone, new balancer is still available. Brand new, never installed. Get it today $300 shipped. :)

hey Sparkey!! I'll take it if you still have it..does it come with the longer bolt too???? If not where can me gets one....:D Know I'm pushung my luck with the original one I got on my 89.....yes I said "ORIGINAL"...not bad huh?;)

Hey Dave,
So do you want me to throw in another 8 bucks for the bolt too...I have no prob with that...sorry bout the delay in response had to buy the wifee some diamonds to keep her in my good graces over the bucks going in to old blue down here...:D thanks again man....Now I use a credit card on my paypal...do you have to pay a fee for cc payments? If so let me know I'll cover that too...
Thanks Rick

Back