A sudden Outbreak Of RichardNoggin

Dahoopd

Why is there a suddenly more issues with people impersonating (sp) Richard Noggin. I mean guys like Dave N who runs a 10.68 and pushes our love for the MN12 platform with the basis of what it was made to a level not reached before and everyone is a freakin critic or whiner.

Throw in a guy like Mercy that wants to make his SC differant with his own taste and certain people instantly become a bondo-ologist's and knock his desires.

Lets not even add the whiners that have built say waterpumps, fluxcapacitors and the likes that get hurt and want to take there ball and go home.

What gives people. I have been here for 2 years now and love the input, feedback and knowledge. I wish I had the opportunity to meet more of the real SCCOA members. But why do people have to act like idiots because others differ from them. We are here for the same reason....the Beloved SC.

" If you dont like what you see here..........Get the Funk Out!"

Why is there a suddenly more issues with people impersonating (sp) Richard Noggin. I mean guys like Dave N who runs a 10.68 and pushes our love for the MN12 platform with the basis of what it was made to a level not reached before and everyone is a freakin critic or whiner.

Throw in a guy like Mercy that wants to make his SC differant with his own taste and certain people instantly become a bondo-ologist's and knock his desires.

Lets not even add the whiners that have built say waterpumps, fluxcapacitors and the likes that get hurt and want to take there ball and go home.

What gives people. I have been here for 2 years now and love the input, feedback and knowledge. I wish I had the opportunity to meet more of the real SCCOA members. But why do people have to act like idiots because others differ from them. We are here for the same reason....the Beloved SC.

" If you dont like what you see here..........Get the Funk Out!"

whats worse is the whiners about the whiners....j/k..j/k

It just seems to happen every couple of months from my perspective. I guess people just need to get it out of their systems or something. Maybe it has to do with the changing of the season??

Ive found that this forum is like real life. Every now and then something pushes someones buttons and they react. The thing to remember is that the WEB is a terrible place to use sarcasm etc. because its difficult to portray exactly what you mean. I participate in a lot of forums, and you need to leave your bruised egos at the door. Too much slamming makes for poor communication.

I dont have an ego but I tend to push buttons....I'm pushing some right now as a matter of fact:O)

When it comes to cosmetic modifications to each his/her own you know?.....
Who is to give one advice on anothers taste?

When it comes to engine performance however its an all out war...Everyone has a way they went fast...Or has a recipie..Or what not

Sometimes they are wrong..Sometimes right...

what we do need to share is ideas and what has worked for us..And be honest about it....And thats the best we can do...For the community..I question things..I have no problems saying when and why I feel something will or will not work...I am also the first to help someone when they need it...

None of us are perfect however we can respect others opinions without the name calling:O)

Last edited:
leave your bruised egos at the door. Too much slamming makes for poor communication.

Thats my point. If you have been beaten, or proven wrong. Except it and move on. We are here to learn. We all have our opinions and they are like A**HOLE*! We all have one. The problem is individuals keep coming back to strike up animosity.

Noen of us are perfect however we can respect others opimions without the name calling:O)

Exactly! If you dont own an SC and have no imput or desire to learn about an SC. Why be a Prikk and keep coming back. If it was my club and I am in no way degrading the management or anything else. You would not be able to respnd unless you were a memeber. I am not being political but if you let a foreigner in....is he american? No, he flies planes into a building and russles feathers because he himself cant run a 10.68.

......I am not being political but if you let a foreigner in....is he american? No, he flies planes into a building and russles feathers because he himself cant run a 10.68.....

Nice statement :(

so I guess the next time I come down to the US on business I'm just going to have to accept the fact that I will be considered 1 that flies planes into buildings.

Last edited:
I've got the fever..................and the only prescription is..................................................MORE COWBELL!

Back