Supercharger pipes?

you can buy universal tubing kits off of ebay for 100-150 bucks and then you cut and piece the sections together to fit your application.the pipes are called intercooler tubes.

Here you go

This is the kit I bought. You will want to buy silicone connectors too. At least for the "hot" side. If you search ebay for "silcone couplers" one of the vendors bundles free t-bolt clamps with theirs. Here's an auction:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRAND-NEW-UNIVERSAL-FMIC-INTERCOOLER-PIPING-KIT-2-75_W0QQitemZ290044654593QQihZ019QQcategoryZ33742QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pic:
attachment.php

I didnot have good luck with the T bolt style clamps. They were a stainless steel clamp and stainless steel tends to gaul the treads when tightened up, other than that Im sure there are good ones out there. I use a stainless steel constant tension clamp used for turbo charger application. They work great and if you like them I can get them for you.

Attachments

• Clamps.jpg
    Clamps.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 96
where can i find a sweet set of chrome/polished intercooler pipes other than ebay?

Last edited:
I didnot have good luck with the T bolt style clamps. They were a stainless steel clamp and stainless steel tends to gaul the treads when tightened up, other than that Im sure there are good ones out there. I use a stainless steel constant tension clamp used for turbo charger application. They work great and if you like them I can get them for you.

where did you get yours from? they look great!

where did you get yours from? they look great!

I fabricate everything I do. I have been welding for 35 years and have a well equipped shop. A lot of people like my engine compartment but it wasnt always that way. There are some other guys that do this kind of work like Manny and Wynn. I try to keep up with them. Here is a picture of the tubes as I was fitting them together. Notice the engine compartment, it was a mess but it shows how most guys piece together pieces from mandrel bends

Ken

Attachments

• Side Eng.jpg
    Side Eng.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 91
Back