winter projects?

TwoToneThunder

what kind of plans does everyone have for the winter?

im gonna be either doing a front mount or double ic

42 lb injectors

and a cam

I plan on getting a 2.0 AR and a C4 transmission with a transbrake.

Then i'll probably end up making some long tubes also. I then want to make the car lighter so i'll go through as much as I can. Too much stuff to do I don't know if i'll get to everything.

removing rust from under ground fx:eek:

sounds alot more fun than the stuff you guys are doing:p

porting heads, intercoolers all ameture stuff. Now slappin on so good ol POR15is a real way to make hp:D

Good luck with the mods guys, hopefully I have time for some after my tetanus shot:(

Right now, most interesting and unusual project that has my attention is this salt flat engine.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

Our goal is 200mph naturally aspirated, I don't think we will have any problems. Next year will be the turbo class, and the year after that turbo/nitrous class.

Getting my Cougar done and wrapped up ready for me to drive when spring time rolls around. Im repainting the whole car and putting on a 94 XR7 front/rear clip.....

My winter project is to get this pig running:

100_1575.jpg

I'm putting these ported TFS Twisted Wedge heads on this motor:

100_1564.jpg

100_1549.jpg

100_1551.jpg

I have a bunch more parts laying around in the garage with the car that I just have not taken pictures of yet. Hopefully by December or January I'll have it running but that depends on if the shop thats going to do the fuel cell install and Nascar dash install is not still over-run with hail damage claims :(

Shane

The list I have going on makes my head spin. :eek:

Most likely a rebuilt Diff, w/ 3.08s. Bigger Injectors. FMIC or Water/air.

Also all little loose ends that need to be buttoned up, maybe a new paint job, maybe new wheels, A whole bunch of maybes, we will see what all I can get too.

Install coated rotors in the MP2, then install it and MP raised top in car,
install FMIC
Finish installing the rest of my Mark 8 suspension parts
Bigger injectors
some other misc. stuff
heads and cam look like they are next winters project

my plans are to install new solid motor mounts and finally get a sct chip and tune for my black 94sc. i'm also going to finish up some upgrades and repairs on the 89sc that's been sitting in my driveway for the past year and have it ready to roll in the spring.

I don't know. I was expecting to break something by now then spend most of the winter fixing it like I do most years, but nothing broke.

Most likely new leather and paint for the 91 to go with the new wheels I've already ordered. I think these 18" Boyd Cottingtons will look a lot better than my 17" Cobra Rs.

boyd2.jpg

bcf46cb9ea6ea5bac068217b6a809ee4-.jpg

David

I plan to install the rest of my parts that I have bought and made
the last 3 years.

K-Member
aluminum adjustable front shocks.
snow injection
reinstall my A/R blower
bigger injector
85mm MAF
85mm TB
electric water pump
fiberglass doors
rollbar
fiberglass trunk lid
new front bumper cover
Steg heads or my ported heads
new raised manifold with bolton top
cam, new short block

Then I am going to push the peice of junk out of my
shop. And into the weed behind my shop. And forget
that I bought a worthless car like my SC is.:)

Randy

A new M112 blower with big valve ported heads, cam, and bigger injectors, and more bling My winter project began 2 months ago.
Ken

rebuild motor, bigger cam and valves, install new spindles, install ss brakes lines, rebuild 3.73 rear, oh yea keep the blue sc's in my rear view.:D

Ken

Oh I forgot to mention my second winter project. I am going to start restoring my 35th back to original condition.

Shane

Back