car pics

stevexr7sc

Hey all, here are some pics of the car. Hopefully this works, I suck at computers. Tell me what ya think.

Steve.

Attachments

• pic_01%2ejpg.jpg
    pic_01%2ejpg.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 141
  • pic_02%2ejpg.jpg
    pic_02%2ejpg.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 128
  • pic_03%2ejpg.jpg
    pic_03%2ejpg.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 132
  • pic_04%2ejpg.jpg
    pic_04%2ejpg.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 138
It's nice to see these cars getting the mods that we all dreamed about when they were new. And still looking like new too! No offense SC guys (Hey, I'm one of you) but the Cougar just looks better when tastefully accented.

I really love how that car looks. Good job Steve.

Thanks

Thanks guys! The car needed a whole lot of work. The rockers and doors had to be replaced. The next step is motor work. Dave Dalke has sent me some goodies for next year, I can't wait! "Thanks" to Ed N for his tech support with the wheels and tires. Here are the specs: front 20x8.5 with 255-40-20 and the front 20x10 with 275-35-20. They fit GOOD and still maintained some ride quality.
Steve.

Ok I have to admit, if I could get coug SC thats in as good as shape as my SC I'd be willing to trade her up......

I don't know why, but the coug with the vertical back window and "different" grill front end makes my sc look......... well basic LOL

I'm in an area that I have the only SC for miles around... plenty of LX's but no SC's.... but having a coug SC ;)

anyways

Cudos...
Love the rims as they add just enough "bling factor".
Very clean and good luck on keeping it that way (2 cents from an owner of a black car too) :)

I have always liked the more aerodynamic "sporty" look of the Thunderbirds back window. and %95 of the time it's for good reason. but every once in awhile a black cat with the right stance just gets it right and it looks badass!

Nice car..love the rims...20" eh? damn, didnt know you could fit them in...

Looks like my old XR7.....

Well done!!! That’s a head turner for sure, now make it sound and perform like a mean cat that will chew up and spit out the competition :)

Back