rebuilt Stock 3.8L Non SC parts car

AMFRacing1989

well I ran into a guy that has a parts car. It is a 1993 thunderbird. 3.8L non SC v6, automatic transmission. the car has been T-Boned in the drivers side door pretty hard. There isnt much left of the interior unless you need a switch or guage pod, but the seats are done and mold is starting to grow in it everywhere. He has asked me to put it up for parts, individual or the entire car. It has 4 good aluminum wheels, the 7 spoke or whatever they are, good trunk, all lights, bumpers, tranny, rearend, and passenger side fender. It is a sort of lavender/purple color. The biggest thing for it is a REBUILT 3.8L V6 Non SC. he said it was completly done has 0 hours or running time on it. the only thing is that he said he dosent have the paper work on the motor. It is already out of the car. Everything is located in three rivers MI. you can call me at home for more information, (269)278-3407 my name is mike. I will be going back out there on tuesday this week and can get some pictures of it . Everything is a make offer deal, the motor i know he was wanting $150 for. everything else, he just said to make a offer on it. If it is small enough to ship, i will take care of all that and if not, we will have to figure something out. The entire car, i am sure if you offer him $300 he would probly take it just to get it out of his yard. Just let me know .

Thanks for looking,
mike

Back