sunroof drain

bybowtie

Where the heck is the bottom? Want to clean it and I think it may have gotten undercoated or something (dirt) likely is stuck in it..Anyone help me in this?

Where the heck is the bottom? Want to clean it and I think it may have gotten undercoated or something (dirt) likely is stuck in it..Anyone help me in this?

It comes down just in front of the rear wheels on both sides inside the panels. Mine ended in the body panel and there were just two small little holes for it to drain at the botom. They were plugged so my panels in that area were totally rusted out. I had to replace with new metal before my paint job. If I can find a picture I took of it I will post it

Go to search and type in missengineered and look for a thread called One of fords missegineered ideas. I posted pictures of the body panel removed and you can see the drain tube exposed

Ken

I am going through the exact same issue. I am of the opinion that the hoses are exactly the correct length without any to spare. I will be adding an extension to drain them past the rockers.

seann

I have yet to find mine and the more I get to working on it the more Im getting tired of it.

Had the ground effects off inner wells off etc,now water is coming the roof..lol. anyone for a great running 93?

I posted pictures of the inside of the body panel where the drain tube runs. All you need to do is click on kenewagner in the left top corner of my post, than click on all posts made by kenewagner. Go to page 17 of posts and 3/4 ways down the page is a thread called "One of Ford missengineered design". I dont have the pictures anymore to repost

Ken

Last edited:
Back