what sway bar end links for lowering??

SCandelous95

So i've got my KYG shocks, and eibach springs, but i cant find shorter or universal end links for the rear end! anybody had success in finding some?

mine has the horizontal cross bar going through the top, the universal ones i find, have the same style bushing as the bottom....

Did you check Autozone? The AZs near me have a bunch of links and bushings out on the sales floor.

Supercoupeperformance sells them but I am not sure those are the way to go. Anytime the weels are allowed to hang, the links bend pretty badly. I think eventually they are going to snap. They don't have a pivot mount in the bar like the OEM ones, it is just a straight bolt that is forced to bend to accomdate the changing angle of the control arm mount hole relative to the sway bar mount hole as the supension travels up and down.

I am trying to figure out smething better. Since I only have 3/4" lowering springs i might just get some OEM units.If I was ambitious i would get a die set and extend the threads up the shaft of the link a bit.

Supercoupeperformance sells them but I am not sure those are the way to go. Anytime the weels are allowed to hang, the links bend pretty badly. I think eventually they are going to snap. They don't have a pivot mount in the bar like the OEM ones, it is just a straight bolt that is forced to bend to accomdate the changing angle of the control arm mount hole relative to the sway bar mount hole as the supension travels up and down.

I am trying to figure out smething better. Since I only have 3/4" lowering springs i might just get some OEM units.If I was ambitious i would get a die set and extend the threads up the shaft of the link a bit.

the ones at SCP are correct, however they are kind of expensive. i ended up finding a universal set at pepboys that worked out well. i was confused about matching the pivot ones vs. the up and down kind, but the 'up and down' kind works just fine, the whole bracket comes off.

i just replaced my stock ones which are only 2 weeks old, and they are for sale in the classifieds section. however, if you are wanting to replace yours with a shorter set, the universal set will work just fine.

Back