Parting out: 1994 SC

Michelle

We've had no luck selling the car as a whole, so we've decided to part it out. Here's the car in question:

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=88249

Pics should still show up. If not, it's a '94 SC, white exterior, tan leather interior.

Sale is pending on the IRS and the wheels/tires. Everything else is up for grabs.

Larger items (like glass and body panels) are pick up only. I don't have the time or the means to deal with trying to box large items.

Now, as most of you know, I'm not a "seasoned" MN12 owner. If there are some parts that you need that aren't blatantly obvious, snap a picture and tell me where I can find it.

*Car is still listed here, but is now being parted out*

Last edited:
I discovered some rocker rot today, and it's definitely not salvageable. :( Gotta love Ohio and rock salt.

Dude, really, rockers can be replaced. Judging by the pics and your post, sad to see another half decent SC is getting the old hack job!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Where in OH are you? I may be interested in buying your engine. How many miles are on it and have the HG's been changed?

parts available?

Hi, I was wondering if you had sold the 94 SC or started parting it out? I was interested in the Factory SC ground F/X, bumper covers and lower side moldings. I am from Youngstown Ohio and can arraige to pic them up if available. thanks John

What's the deal with the bumper and the antenna. I never heard back about how things went with the other buyer for the bumper. I could use that antenna.

Thanks,
Todd

I sent a PM. I'm interested in a price on the longblock. The one in my 91 SC is pretty much toast.

Thanks,
Todd

Back