Where is Brent Ewald ( Brent889 )!?!

Sampo

I bought some parts from him but now I can't reach him. Is it time to ship my parts to FL... Does anyone know his email address? I have sent him several PM's but he hasn't answered.

If someone has information please let me know!

Sami

Sami, how long ago did you pay him? How long has it been since you were in contact with him and what
method of payment did you use? From reading the thread, it looks like people were getting the parts
they had paid for, so I doubt he is trying to stiff you. Maybe there was a problem with shipping.

Last edited:
I bought some parts from him and got them in good time, so no complaints there..
Looks like he hasnt been on the site for at least a week, so I would try his other email address.

- Dan

I have purchased a few items from Brent and met him personally. I would be very surprised if he is ripping you off. Ping his hotmail account and give it a day or two more.

It's hunting season in quite a few areas right now, so quite a few folks end up AWOL for a couple weeks this time of the year.

I sent him email yesterday so I quess I will wait for a few days now.

I paid with PayPal. And I didn't want my parts right away because I have some other parts coming also. I told him if he can wait until my other parts are ready for shipping.

The last time I was writing with him was 9/9 2006. After that I haven't heard anything about him.

I hope he will answer my posts soon...:(

Still nothing...:(

Please could someone else try to send him email?!

My other parts are already in Florida so this is really frustrating...

I know Brent just moved recently. I cleaned out what he had left for parts. :D

From what I can tell from the thread, your parts were not what he had left to offer me, so I would assume that he still has them somewhere. I should be talking to him tonight or tomorrow and I will try and remember to mention your posts.

Matt

I bought a mpII off brent. Took a while to get here but it made it and I was happy. Kinda makes me wander what his deal is though. He had thousands of dollars worth of stuff waiting to be pieced together, then all the sudden he decides to sell it all off?? Have to wait it out and see sampo. If it comes down to it, you will be re-imbursed through paypal/your bank.

From what I can tell from the thread, your parts were not what he had left to offer me, so I would assume that he still has them somewhere. I should be talking to him tonight or tomorrow and I will try and remember to mention your posts.

Matt

That could be fine if you mention my posts.

Still nothing from Brent...

So this looks like he took my $200 and I will get no parts!:mad: :mad:

This is the first time someone has taken my money in SCCoA. I have done several business here in the club's forums and everything has gone very well before this....

I quess I have to add his name to the "bad sellers" list...

Any idea how I can get my money back from PayPal??

Matt

Did you ever get to talk to Brent???

That sucks Sami. File a claim with paypal and add his name to the bad sellers list. Even if you still get your parts, for it to take this long is ridiculous.

Good news! :)

Brent sent me a email today and told that he got the internet recently because of that moving. So that's the reason he didn't answer my emails & PM's.

Thanks for everyone for the help!

Good news! :)

Brent sent me a email today and told that he got the internet recently because of that moving. So that's the reason he didn't answer my emails & PM's.

Thanks for everyone for the help!

Glad to hear you got a hold of Brent. Sorry I didn't update, but I still haven't gotten him on the phone as I have been busy at night. Someday things will slow down. :D

Matt

Did you ever get to talk to Brent???

That sucks Sami. File a claim with paypal and add his name to the bad sellers list. Even if you still get your parts, for it to take this long is ridiculous.

I do not think it was that bad. It was only maybe two (maybe three weeks). As I understand it from the posts, Brent was hanging onto the stuff for him until he wanted it shipped. It just was bad timing that Brent had moved and didn't appear to have internet access for a while.

I'm not saying Brent didn't have a good reason. I'm just looking at it from Sami's point of view. If you were in his position, how would you have reacted?

Back