PDA

View Full Version : I need a house call....end of my rope..

Charles G
11-12-2006, 04:43 PM
I have been working on 92 SC for a long time, and need someone to come over and take a look at it I am in Sudbury (Eastern Mass). I have read all related posts, I am about to check compression, problem is rock solid 16.5 vacum and no power and shakes. Shaking took place after replacing head gaskets, then hit a deer. If anyone with high experience in SC's would like to take a drive a bit North and West of Boston, I will pay expenses...Thanks a million....

XR7 Dave
11-12-2006, 04:54 PM
I have been working on 92 SC for a long time, and need someone to come over and take a look at it I am in Sudbury (Eastern Mass). I have read all related posts, I am about to check compression, problem is rock solid 16.5 vacum and no power and shakes. Shaking took place after replacing head gaskets, then hit a deer. If anyone with high experience in SC's would like to take a drive a bit North and West of Boston, I will pay expenses...Thanks a million....

Are you absolutely certain the firing order is correct? Many manuals list it incorrectly.

http://members.tccoa.com/dneibert/PlugandWireLayout.jpg

fastsc92
11-12-2006, 11:04 PM
I'm in Salem, NH....I'd come down and help you out if you still can't figure it out. Free of charge of course, just a few beers should cover it...;)

TwoToneThunder
11-12-2006, 11:14 PM
where at on the front was damaged
isnt there something vaccum operated behind the passenger headlight?

Dahoopd
11-22-2006, 11:56 AM
For what its worth. Check your motor mounts.