Good Luck Victor !!!!!!!!!!!!

esgtbird

Just what the title says. For those of you that don't know victor from spinning wheels is going to have a surgery on his heart. Victor has been a great asset to this club and to me. He has pointed me into the right direction on a lot of things. From what I understand he is going into surgery tomorrow and will most likely be out all week. So for those of you that need to speak with him or just want to send him a good luck email feel free as he will be looking in on things but do not get upset if he does not return phone calls or emails as he will be resting. Something he needs to do so he can heel faster. once again good luck victor from all your friends at sccoa.

Victor,

We are all here for you and keeping you in our thoughts. We will all get together soon. Heres to a speedy recovery.

Patrick and Vicki.

From one medical victim to another...Good luck, Victor!

I've had you in my thoughts and prayers since we started conversing a few months ago. You know you can give me a call any time if you need to talk to anyone. I'm here for you, brother!

Take care of yourself (and let your wife take care of you a little too...it's nice sometimes to be fussed over!) and you'll be back in the saddle soon enough!

God bless!

God Bless You Victor

I just saw this today. Any update on how everything went? My prayers will be with you and I know you will be fine. OK, Victor, you were no slouch in the energy department before, can you imagine how dynamic you will be now? I'm praying for you and Dianne and confident all will be well. John

Victor, we're all wishing you a speedy recovery. Get better soon so you can take us for a ride in that monster when we come down. ;)

May your recovery be as speedy as your SC, Victor! I hope your back on your feet soon, and feeling better than ever! :D

Back