are 89 Sc seats the same as 93?

I think Rich would have the best accumulated knowledge. He made up a bunch of seat covers, and there was some giant post a while ago where everyone was discussing the different sized bolsters, headrests and the like.

confused but I think I read 89-93 is the same

then I read 90-93 is the same

:confused:

where can I find those seat covers now??

Can't remember if my 93 headrests tilt. Been 3 years since I've sat in the seats, but I thought they did. But my 93 seasts are the part leather, part tweed, so those are a tad unique.

I believe both victor at spinning wheels as well as Bill at super coupe performance will sell these seat covers that Rich had founded. I've seen them on bill's site for sure.

I know for a fact that the gray leather seats in my 93 had no tilt function, I had the headrests out of it once just to be sure since I read everywhere that SC's tilt and they were more like LX headrests.

I know for a fact that the gray leather seats in my 93 had no tilt function, I had the headrests out of it once just to be sure since I read everywhere that SC's tilt and they were more like LX headrests.

That is odd, maybe they ran out of the tilted headrests at some point during 93...My 93 was built in 10/92. What is the production date on yours?

While I dont have it anymore, I remember it having a build date in like march or april of 93, so thats possible. Also possible somebody changed them? Strange things happen at Ford factories.

Back