PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Wynn lately?

ilusnforc
11-13-2006, 06:09 PM
I just dropped the radiator off for repairs and I'm giving the intercooler a good cleaning while it's out but I wanted to get a set of Wynn's teflon intercooler gaskets to put it back together. I can't get his website to load (www.texasthunderbirds.com) and any email I send him (tbird88@datarecall.net) gets returned. Has anyone heard from Wynn lately? I think he's been moving lately, but I just can't seem to be able to contact him.

-Andy

83GT460
11-13-2006, 09:08 PM
I just dropped the radiator off for repairs and I'm giving the intercooler a good cleaning while it's out but I wanted to get a set of Wynn's teflon intercooler gaskets to put it back together. I can't get his website to load (www.texasthunderbirds.com) and any email I send him (tbird88@datarecall.net) gets returned. Has anyone heard from Wynn lately? I think he's been moving lately, but I just can't seem to be able to contact him.

-Andy

Andy,

I haven't seen him in a couple of months but you might try this e-mail address that I have for him. I believe that he started a new job in one of the refineries so I suspect he doesn't have alot of free time.

tbird88@sbcglobal.net

Charles

ilusnforc
11-16-2006, 02:17 PM
I still haven't heard from him... :(