View Full Version : Can someon check this part #?

11-14-2006, 05:46 PM
I found this plastic part behind my drivers seat when I was re-doing my interior yesterday......

I'll post a picture when I can......

Ford part #E9SB-63619C10-AAW

What is it and where does it go????? :confused:

fast Ed
11-14-2006, 06:01 PM
Ed, that should be a small trim cover that goes over the end of the power seat track. It just slides on, and covers the area where the end of the track is exposed.

Ed N.

11-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Ed and Eddie, I could tell by the crash book it was something for the seat. It doesn't show those parts. Eddie, if you can't figure out where it goes, I will show you when I get there.

11-14-2006, 06:15 PM
I can't see any place on the seat tracks were this would fit.....

It is about 3" long, about 1" wide, and " at it's tallest point....

It clips on something that is 2 5/8" wide....

I'll have my camera tomorrow....

11-14-2006, 06:42 PM
I sure hope the new interior isnt white....:eek: :eek:
Not sure about the plastic piece though. The only one I know of is on the tracks and they are about 15" or so long. Maybe a clip for the tubes or wiring under the seat?


11-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Move the seat forward all the way. The plastic piece covers the nut that fastens the seat track to the car at the rear outer corner of the seat.

11-16-2006, 11:22 AM
Got it.....