PDA

View Full Version : Dead Post.

Mike Orender
11-15-2006, 11:14 PM
Parts Available... Deal Fell Threw For Buying It As It Sits, Still Have The Car..

Starting New Post With The Rest Of The Parts Available.

Mike

Mike Orender
11-15-2006, 11:20 PM
More Pictures...

Mike Orender
11-15-2006, 11:21 PM
More Pictures........

Mike Orender
11-15-2006, 11:23 PM
More Pictures...........

Mike Orender
11-15-2006, 11:24 PM
And Finally..... I CAN GET MORE PICTURES OF DIFFERENT THINGS IF NEEDED, AS YOU CAN TELL BODY / INTERIOR PARTS ARE A+.

fastfordfan1
11-16-2006, 12:08 AM
I need the Sunroof switch, bracket and cover. Do you have these pcs? How much if you do? Negotiable on the front seats??? Also, drivers side armrest for my brother's car????

crich
11-16-2006, 12:15 AM
will the back seat from a 89 fit in a 94??

Mike Orender
11-16-2006, 10:34 AM
will the back seat from a 89 fit in a 94??

That I dont know... Probably search around forums and find out pretty quickly.

fastfordfan1
11-16-2006, 10:50 AM
I need the Sunroof switch, bracket and cover. Do you have these pcs? How much if you do? Negotiable on the front seats??? Also, drivers side armrest for my brother's car????

ANYTHING???

Mike Orender
11-16-2006, 11:38 AM

Seats are not negotiable as of now just posted them and they are in too good of shape. Seen worse looking got for almost the same price.

Which armest are you speaking of?

Sunroof bracket and cover is in grape shape as is everything. I can get pictures but it may take a few days, actually I may just go buy a camera tongiht becuase I expect lots of people going to be wanting pictures...

TwoToneThunder
11-16-2006, 11:43 AM
how are the headlights looking price please?

fastfordfan1
11-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Seats are not negotiable as of now just posted them and they are in too good of shape. Seen worse looking got for almost the same price.

Which armest are you speaking of?

Sunroof bracket and cover is in grape shape as is everything. I can get pictures but it may take a few days, actually I may just go buy a camera tongiht becuase I expect lots of people going to be wanting pictures...

If the front seats are leather and correct grain, I will take them as well as the sunroof bracket, switch and cover. Also, I will take the drivers side armrest if in good condition with no cracks or breaks. Let me know how much you would charge for everything.

THANKS

Mike Orender
11-16-2006, 12:07 PM
how are the headlights looking price please?

Headlights & Clear Corners -- Sold.

TwoToneThunder
11-16-2006, 12:14 PM
crap i didnt see that thanks anyway

NickM
11-16-2006, 11:18 PM
Hey, PM'd ya last night. Wondering about ABS accumulator.

Nick

Mike Orender
11-17-2006, 02:04 AM
Pictures available upon request now... Went out and bought a new digital today... Just FYI!

Mike Orender

bachman17
11-17-2006, 08:39 AM
Looking for perfect bumper fiberglass wise. Don't care about paint. send pic. thanks

fastfordfan1
11-17-2006, 10:42 AM
Still awaiting a quote for the two front seats, driver side arm rest and the sunroof switch, bracket and cover plate.

Mike Orender
11-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Still awaiting a quote for the two front seats, driver side arm rest and the sunroof switch, bracket and cover plate.

Just PM'd you.

fastfordfan1
11-17-2006, 11:24 AM
Just PM'd you.

Haven't recieved a PM?

Mike Orender
11-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Haven't recieved a PM?

Seats and Sunroof

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfordfan1

I guess the PM never went the first time...

Seats are 150 + shipping, cant come down much on those just yet as I just posted them and have 3 possibles...

What arm rest are you reffering to?? I am unclear as to what is considered the arm rest, I rest my arm on the middle console...

Havent put any thought into the sunroof switch, breaket and cover plate so just shoot me and offer and Ill probably take you up on it.. Can get pictures if needed sunroof is in great shape as is the rest of the car.

Mike

joshbea6
11-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Mike,

How much for the Front Winshield?

Also, does the car have the oil pan with the low oil sensor? If so, how much for the pan?

-Josh

Aumick1
11-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Do you still have the VMM. how much and what shape is it in

Mike Orender
11-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Do you still have the VMM. how much and what shape is it in

VMM is in great shape, no cracks or scratches and worked perfect when I shut her down 2 weeks ago. WIll take $55 shipped.

ThunderTurkey
11-19-2006, 07:02 AM
.....for the DRIVERS side. How much shipped to 85345 ? :confused:

obgod3
11-19-2006, 12:46 PM
Do you have the Remote mirrow switch?

Mike Orender
11-19-2006, 07:31 PM
.....for the DRIVERS side. How much shipped to 85345 ? :confused:

$40.00 shipped.

Mike Orender
11-19-2006, 07:38 PM
Do you have the Remote mirrow switch?

Yes, sent PM on switch and seat package .

Mike Orender
11-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Parts Added.....

fasttbird12
11-20-2006, 05:33 PM
hey mike i dont know if your getting my pm's or not but did you get a chance to find out what kind of fluid that trani uses and sent the paperwork out to it yet?

Mike Orender
11-20-2006, 11:19 PM
hey mike i dont know if your getting my pm's or not but did you get a chance to find out what kind of fluid that trani uses and sent the paperwork out to it yet?

PM Sent.....

justnashty
11-21-2006, 01:41 AM
what soes the Stock Pulley Set -- $45.00 shipped consist of???

Mike Orender
11-21-2006, 05:03 PM
what soes the Stock Pulley Set -- $45.00 shipped consist of???

All the stock pulleys, have to confirm I have the jackshaft, almost sure I do though. Also have the tensioners that I would throw in for a little more money... Say another 10 bucks...

Mike Orender
11-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Few things reduced in price... Feel free to PM me with offers!

free90sc
11-26-2006, 09:49 PM
what kind of mufflers and how much? thanks ,sean

Mike Orender
11-27-2006, 01:38 PM
what kind of mufflers and how much? thanks ,sean

Exhaust Tubing, Magnaflow Resonator & Borla Mufflers -- Sold.

Sweet90SC
11-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Mike why wont you answer my pms??? Did you get my parts sent???

Rick

Capt.Trunks
11-28-2006, 11:32 PM
hey bro what about a IAC off the 89 sc i need onw bad

Mike Orender
11-29-2006, 11:06 AM
hey bro what about a IAC off the 89 sc i need onw bad

Yeah I have one, actually sitting in my living room took pictures yesterday. $25.00 shipped.

Capt.Trunks
11-29-2006, 07:31 PM
cool has it been tested??? if so then ill take it whats your pay pal

Mike Orender
11-29-2006, 09:18 PM
cool has it been tested??? if so then ill take it whats your pay pal

It worked 2 weeks ago when I started parting my car out, took it off and its sat in my living room for 2 weeks dont see why it wouldnt work..

Mike

quick35th
11-30-2006, 12:19 PM
I am not sure if this has been asked yet, but why part out such a nice car like that?

Shane

Sampo
11-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Do you have moonroof switch? If yes, I will take it!

Sami

Mike Orender
11-30-2006, 01:00 PM
I am not sure if this has been asked yet, but why part out such a nice car like that?

Shane

Had it for sale for a few months, no interest even for 5000.00... Wasent letting it go for a loss, already made several thousdand over my asking price for the car when it was whole and havent even messed with the engine itself, body panels or interior yet...

mywhite89
11-30-2006, 05:42 PM
Mike do you have the two front cowl pieces in good shape?

I would also like the plastic piece that is under the cowl. It houses a sensor on the passenger side, I just remember that I broke the piece where the sensor connects to the plastic:mad:

[email protected]

thanks,
chris

dr.gsxr1000nos
12-02-2006, 06:41 PM
hey mike,
i haven't heard from you in a while, you told me you would get the rear cover and skirts off last weekend. Are they on there way to me? just let me know what the status is, thanks, robert

Sweet90SC
12-03-2006, 11:45 AM
hey mike,
i haven't heard from you in a while, you told me you would get the rear cover and skirts off last weekend. Are they on there way to me? just let me know what the status is, thanks, robert

Ditto too here Mike....I keep expecting my tensioners, pulley, and chrome coolant pipe...:confused: ..no response to my PM and to my last query here...315 bucks is alot of money and tends to get me a bit concerned. and it appears I';m not alone, It just common courtesy when you talking about this kind of money ....as with Robert here you said they were pulled and going out..so far not a thing and no tracking number..have they been sent yet????
Rick

Just to quote your PM dated 11/14/06.." I recieved your MO, Your items are packed and will be shipped today or tomorrow." thats 18 days thus the reason for my concern...

Capt.Trunks
12-03-2006, 08:34 PM
ok i dont need the iac but what about the little plastic cover that goes over the key cylinder on the drivers door

Mike Orender
12-04-2006, 12:31 PM
hey mike,

I've gotten all the sideskirts off just need to remove the bumper cover, however as I PM'd some of you I have been without power for 5 days in 10 degree weather because of the winter storm that hit St. Louis last week. I will get it removed, already have the brown wrapping paper and plenty of bubble wrap.

Ditto too here Mike....I keep expecting my tensioners, pulley, and chrome coolant pipe...:confused: ..no response to my PM and to my last query here...315 bucks is alot of money and tends to get me a bit concerned. and it appears I';m not alone, It just common courtesy when you talking about this kind of money ....as with Robert here you said they were pulled and going out..so far not a thing and no tracking number..have they been sent yet????
Rick

Just to quote your PM dated 11/14/06.." I recieved your MO, Your items are packed and will be shipped today or tomorrow." thats 18 days thus the reason for my concern...

The same applys to your shipment. I think you may also want to mention that it took you over a month to pay me while I held your parts so I dont think coming on to the thread and making me look like im not holding up to my end of the deal isnt right. I've done over $6,000 worth of transactions on this post alone and have had guys sending $1200 at one time so I think that speaks for itself. Dont think there is a reason openly post about your "worrys", as if I am trying to take off with anyone's money.

Anyway, to anyone I havent reponded to or given tracking number to your shipment is NOT sent but is in my living room, again appoligize, planned to post this anyway explaining my absense. I have power now and will get everything out very quickly.

Sorry again for the delay,

Mike Orender

19TbirdSC91
12-04-2006, 02:32 PM
have you sold the door panels yet? if not, how much for them?

Mike Orender
12-04-2006, 03:14 PM
have you sold the door panels yet? if not, how much for them?

Nope, still there and totally in tact.

Driver and Passanger Door Panels Package -- $55.00 plus shipping.

19TbirdSC91
12-04-2006, 03:16 PM
can u see how much shipping would be to 43026 please? i am very interested in them

perm102
12-05-2006, 12:45 AM
Got the headlights and clear corners today. Just as described in great shape. Can't wait to install them because they will def make the front look better. Enough bubble wrap they could have been dropped from a plane and been ok. Great job.:cool:

Mike Orender
12-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Got the headlights and clear corners today. Just as described in great shape. Can't wait to install them because they will def make the front look better. Enough bubble wrap they could have been dropped from a plane and been ok. Great job.:cool:

Those things werent breaking on my watch... Think I went threw like a roll and a half hah!!

Mike

kpatton
12-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Mike,

do you have any autolamp light sensors? ( the one in the dash? ) ship to zip 75094

Sweet90SC
12-05-2006, 10:17 PM
:rolleyes:
I've gotten all the sideskirts off just need to remove the bumper cover, however as I PM'd some of you I have been without power for 5 days in 10 degree weather because of the winter storm that hit St. Louis last week. I will get it removed, already have the brown wrapping paper and plenty of bubble wrap.

The same applys to your shipment. I think you may also want to mention that it took you over a month to pay me while I held your parts so I dont think coming on to the thread and making me look like im not holding up to my end of the deal isnt right. I've done over $6,000 worth of transactions on this post alone and have had guys sending $1200 at one time so I think that speaks for itself. Dont think there is a reason openly post about your "worrys", as if I am trying to take off with anyone's money.

Anyway, to anyone I havent reponded to or given tracking number to your shipment is NOT sent but is in my living room, again appoligize, planned to post this anyway explaining my absense. I have power now and will get everything out very quickly.

Sorry again for the delay,

Mike Orender

WRONG! over a month is 30 plus days..after the Paypal debacle and you deciding you wanted a MO instead. So I purchsed one the 9th of Novenmber, I sent it fed-ex at my cost and got it to you on the 14 of Novemer .Now I realize our debate on buying the parts and how to go about it. It took 20 days beginning in October 27 till after you recanted and said the parts were not actually sold on 10-28 and explained it to me on the 29th. Then with my working schedule being as it was 7 days a week 12 hours a day it took a week and a half for me to get one on the 9th. Then in desperation I was finally ables to overnight it on the 13th actually 3 days later because I git it at night. Thats 4 days. In the mean time you told me as soon as you got the MO, which you wrote and said you got and I am well aware you have already cashed the parts were in your living room ready to be sent UPS upon receipt of the MO. I'll leave you with this, When you put an item on layway or thru a consignment shop, once you have paid for it in full it is yours!!! You have $315.00 of my money and not the common courtesy to even send a tracking number. And then attack me when you have cash in hand. Do yourself a favor...answer your PM's from now on ok and I wont have to post on the regular forum.:mad:

That whole process was less than 20 days ago Mike!..I have PM'd you and you have not responded at all. This is why I posted in the regular forum. $315.00 is a chunk of change and you have not even sent me a tracking number which I know for sure you get immediaitely upon shipping UPS....Items shipped supposedly 20 days ago...UH Sure:rolleyes:

That is the reason for my concern

Oh P.S. it wasn't even close to snowing hard in Michigan in late November...that dog won't hunt.

Rick:mad:

Sweet90SC
12-05-2006, 10:19 PM
by the way why couldn't you post your reasons for your absence earlier...say 10 days ago?

Sweet90SC
12-07-2006, 02:04 AM
Mike,
In retrospect I do appoligize if I came across as if I were accusing you of stealing anything being dishonest or making excuses..It wasn't my intention nor has it ever even crossed my mind. I in no way wanted to imply you did anything of the sort. In not a single one of my posts or PM's was I implying you were ripping me off...read back on them...All I was concerned about was if in fact the parts were sent. I had no way of checking the status of them with no tracking number thats all. I can in fact see your parts are getting sent to other buyers and I can tell this has been keeping you extrememly busy. My concern was obtaining a tracking number since I was under the impression they were comming once you had cash in hand. It is UPS I don't trust not you. A simple explanation of how busy you were would have sufficed.I myself have been in the same boat with very little free time for the last few weeks. I am an understanding person. But please understand that there is a BHJ HB I want to get from Dave Dalke unfortunatly the boss lady wont let go of anymore funds till she has at least been assured the last parts I paid for from you are on the way. This situation has kind of left me in limbo and I would like to get the HB before Dave sells it from my lack of response. I meant no disrepect. If I left you embarrassed or feelling disrepected on your open forum I do appologize again it was a rude thing to do on my part and I used poor judgement. It was not at all my attention to do that. I Just had a genuine concern about my parts knowing full well UPS has a piss poor record at times with getting stuff to me in a timely manner. They have even lost items of mine before and there in lies my major concerns. Not You. I just could not understand why you would not respond to me PM wise...I made a bad choice posting my concerns on here and want all who read these posts to fully understand that you were extrememly gracious and helpfull with the info I needed in order to get you paid in a way that best suited you. So, to fully clarify to all who have read this thread that I want to be perfectly clear that I never meant to imply Mike was a bad seller or neglectfull when it comes to communication. We all get busy especially during the holiday season. Hell even in my case I have seen so little of my famiy these past few weeks my kids have damn near forgotten they even had a dad. I'm just so excited about getting these super looking parts I've unfairly gotten over zealous. Unfortunately with my poor tact I made it sound like you might be the reason. Nothing could be further from the truth. I know you will get them to me I just need to exercise a little patience. I know the parts will be comming and can't wait to see how fantastic they will look once installed. You've done me a huge favor here at a terrific price, to which I will post pics giving full credit to you for the help. Living with a crushed lower spine can make me a bit cranky at times and makes me tend to say some things that come accross as just plain rotten and stupid. No personal offense was intended and I hate even despise that part of me. I guess in summation what I wanted say is I'm sorry and That I do appreciate your making these hard to get parts available to me as well as your efforts, troubles, understanding and most of all your patience.......

Many Thanks,

Rick In sunny warm Florida

JC89XR7
12-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Hello Mike,

Looking for the rear speaker covers, vmm, front kick panels, door seals if they are good, and the front console trim with the temperature control.

Also any interior pieces such as the black ones that cover the front seat tracks.

I am in Brampton, Ontario L6P 0L5

Thanks

John

Mike Orender
12-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Mike,
In retrospect I do appoligize if I came across as if I were accusing you of stealing anything being dishonest or making excuses..It wasn't my intention nor has it ever even crossed my mind. I in no way wanted to imply you did anything of the sort. In not a single one of my posts or PM's was I implying you were ripping me off...read back on them...All I was concerned about was if in fact the parts were sent. I had no way of checking the status of them with no tracking number thats all. I can in fact see your parts are getting sent to other buyers and I can tell this has been keeping you extrememly busy. My concern was obtaining a tracking number since I was under the impression they were comming once you had cash in hand. It is UPS I don't trust not you. A simple explanation of how busy you were would have sufficed.I myself have been in the same boat with very little free time for the last few weeks. I am an understanding person. But please understand that there is a BHJ HB I want to get from Dave Dalke unfortunatly the boss lady wont let go of anymore funds till she has at least been assured the last parts I paid for from you are on the way. This situation has kind of left me in limbo and I would like to get the HB before Dave sells it from my lack of response. I meant no disrepect. If I left you embarrassed or feelling disrepected on your open forum I do appologize again it was a rude thing to do on my part and I used poor judgement. It was not at all my attention to do that. I Just had a genuine concern about my parts knowing full well UPS has a piss poor record at times with getting stuff to me in a timely manner. They have even lost items of mine before and there in lies my major concerns. Not You. I just could not understand why you would not respond to me PM wise...I made a bad choice posting my concerns on here and want all who read these posts to fully understand that you were extrememly gracious and helpfull with the info I needed in order to get you paid in a way that best suited you. So, to fully clarify to all who have read this thread that I want to be perfectly clear that I never meant to imply Mike was a bad seller or neglectfull when it comes to communication. We all get busy especially during the holiday season. Hell even in my case I have seen so little of my famiy these past few weeks my kids have damn near forgotten they even had a dad. I'm just so excited about getting these super looking parts I've unfairly gotten over zealous. Unfortunately with my poor tact I made it sound like you might be the reason. Nothing could be further from the truth. I know you will get them to me I just need to exercise a little patience. I know the parts will be comming and can't wait to see how fantastic they will look once installed. You've done me a huge favor here at a terrific price, to which I will post pics giving full credit to you for the help. Living with a crushed lower spine can make me a bit cranky at times and makes me tend to say some things that come accross as just plain rotten and stupid. No personal offense was intended and I hate even despise that part of me. I guess in summation what I wanted say is I'm sorry and That I do appreciate your making these hard to get parts available to me as well as your efforts, troubles, understanding and most of all your patience.......

Many Thanks,

Rick In sunny warm Florida

As I am sorry for the delay with no communication, between the weather, holidays (Turkey day) and my mother's situation I got delay and didnt communicate, sorry about that. Suns out all the rest of the week so the snow will get off the car and hopefully temp get over 10 degrees, I have all the parts you need off the car, as well as the other packages needing to go out, only thing I have to do is take the last piece of my side skirts for the guy in OH :)

Thanks Again,

Mike Orender

XxSlowpokexX
12-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Another one bites the dust

boosted89SC
12-07-2006, 06:23 PM
You could have saved it Damon, it was at most 45 minutes away from you...Super Cheap!

Sweet90SC
12-07-2006, 08:20 PM
As I am sorry for the delay with no communication, between the weather, holidays (Turkey day) and my mother's situation I got delay and didnt communicate, sorry about that. Suns out all the rest of the week so the snow will get off the car and hopefully temp get over 10 degrees, I have all the parts you need off the car, as well as the other packages needing to go out, only thing I have to do is take the last piece of my side skirts for the guy in OH :)

Thanks Again,

Mike Orender

10 DEGREES!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Egads!...I knew there was a reason I live in Florida....my biggest concern as far as the parts..well besides being petrified UPS lost them.... is that we have a show next month and I wanted to get her all spiffy before I entered it.:cool:-~
Rick

dr.gsxr1000nos
12-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Hi, Mike, I Just Saw That You Posted That You Have One More Piece Of Side Skirt To Pull For A Guy In Ohio.... Actually I Purchased The Rear Cover And Side Skirts From You A While Ago, And I Live In Pittsburgh, Pa??? Plus, You Told Me "you Had All The Side Skirt Pieces Off, All You Had Left To Do Was Pull The Rear Cover"....
Please Shed Light Here For Me, If You Sold The Skirts After I Paid For Them, Please Contact Me Immediately, Thanks, Robert
MIKE, PLEASE CALL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHERE WE STAND ON THIS,
724-316-0771 ROBERT WOESSNER
4109 BEN MILLER RD.
GIBSONIA, PA 15044

Mike Orender
12-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Hi, Mike, I Just Saw That You Posted That You Have One More Piece Of Side Skirt To Pull For A Guy In Ohio.... Actually I Purchased The Rear Cover And Side Skirts From You A While Ago, And I Live In Pittsburgh, Pa??? Plus, You Told Me "you Had All The Side Skirt Pieces Off, All You Had Left To Do Was Pull The Rear Cover"....
Please Shed Light Here For Me, If You Sold The Skirts After I Paid For Them, Please Contact Me Immediately, Thanks, Robert
MIKE, PLEASE CALL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHERE WE STAND ON THIS,
724-316-0771 ROBERT WOESSNER
4109 BEN MILLER RD.
GIBSONIA, PA 15044

Im stupid I meant PA... I was thinking you lived near Cleveland,OH.. Anyway they are YOURS only thing I dont have is the bumper cover off which Im doing tommorow morning. Everything will be done tommorow morning as I do not work and its going to be 25 degrees (Heat Wave!!!).

Sorry for the scare :)

Mike Orender
12-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Hello Mike,

Looking for the rear speaker covers, vmm, front kick panels, door seals if they are good, and the front console trim with the temperature control.

Also any interior pieces such as the black ones that cover the front seat tracks.

I am in Brampton, Ontario L6P 0L5

Thanks

John

PM has been Sent.

Sweet90SC
12-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Mike,
Sorry I completely missed your moms situation...hope everything is ok..best wishes man...;)
Rick

JustinH
12-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Mike,

Please send me a price on all the seats (if you still have them).

Will you freight them to new york?

Thanks,
Justin

dr.gsxr1000nos
12-10-2006, 09:18 PM
hey mike,
did you get the cover off? when do you think i'm going to see this stuff? thanks, robert

fowlmomma
12-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Hi,
I am interested in carpet for 90sc would your's fit? I'm in Southern Illinois, are you far from Carbondale, IL?

Thanks
Li
[email protected]

Mike Orender
12-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Another one bites the dust

Still might be alive.... Local guy is probably going to buy her as she sits and transfer what is needed from his 92 that has had its engine lock up on him... She should see another ride down the road!!!!!!!

THANKS,

Mike

dr.gsxr1000nos
12-12-2006, 12:43 AM
hey mike, i'm not trying to be a jerk here or anything, but, i paid you for these parts 22 days ago. You told me you would remove them that weekend and ship them out that monday.... that didn't happen... then you disappeared for a week and got a few people worked up on here, then told me the side skirts were off, all you had to do was remove the rear cover...... now, as you PM'd me, you are telling me that you got the rear cover off, but there are TWO pieces of skirts still on the doors that you don't know how to get them off.... i am not questioning you or anything, but i could have had all this off the car in under 2 hours(ie 22 days is 528 hours)....:confused:

well, as for the side skirts, remove the door panels and look in the doors, see if there are nuts with studs through the doors... i have never had them off a sc before, if they are clipped on, i will be needing those clips and any brackets....

DON'T GET ME WRONG BY THE ABOVE MESSAGE, MIKE HAS BEEN GREAT TO DEAL WITH, HE EVEN ATE SOME OF THE SHIPPING CHARGES, I JUST WANT TO GET THESE SCUFFED AND SPRAYED ASAP AND ON THE CAR.

THANKS, let me know, robert

I MAY BE SELLING MY 94 BIRD, 383 STROKED WINDSOR, BALANCED AND BLUE PRINTED, EVERYTHING PORTED AND POLISHED, BUILT C6 W/ALL DRAG SHIFT KIT, ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFT, 3500 STALL, BUILT REAR BY GARYS GEAR SHOP, 150HP NOS SHOT, ALL MSD, CRANE, EDELBROCK, HOLLEY...SHE WILL RUN 10.97s ALL DAY LONG ON DRAG RADIALS, ALL I NEED IS SOME BETTER TRACTION IF SOMEONE COULD HELP WITH THAT??? NOT SURE ON THE SALE YET, MAY KEEP ONE MORE YEAR, SEE YOU AT QUAKER CITY OR KEYSTONE AS SOON AS THE SNOW MELTS......

Mike Orender
12-12-2006, 10:07 AM
hey mike, i'm not trying to be a jerk here or anything, but, i paid you for these parts 22 days ago. You told me you would remove them that weekend and ship them out that monday.... that didn't happen... then you disappeared for a week and got a few people worked up on here, then told me the side skirts were off, all you had to do was remove the rear cover...... now, as you PM'd me, you are telling me that you got the rear cover off, but there are TWO pieces of skirts still on the doors that you don't know how to get them off.... i am not questioning you or anything, but i could have had all this off the car in under 2 hours(ie 22 days is 528 hours)....:confused:

well, as for the side skirts, remove the door panels and look in the doors, see if there are nuts with studs through the doors... i have never had them off a sc before, if they are clipped on, i will be needing those clips and any brackets....

DON'T GET ME WRONG BY THE ABOVE MESSAGE, MIKE HAS BEEN GREAT TO DEAL WITH, HE EVEN ATE SOME OF THE SHIPPING CHARGES, I JUST WANT TO GET THESE SCUFFED AND SPRAYED ASAP AND ON THE CAR.

THANKS, let me know, robert

I MAY BE SELLING MY 94 BIRD, 383 STROKED WINDSOR, BALANCED AND BLUE PRINTED, EVERYTHING PORTED AND POLISHED, BUILT C6 W/ALL DRAG SHIFT KIT, ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFT, 3500 STALL, BUILT REAR BY GARYS GEAR SHOP, 150HP NOS SHOT, ALL MSD, CRANE, EDELBROCK, HOLLEY...SHE WILL RUN 10.97s ALL DAY LONG ON DRAG RADIALS, ALL I NEED IS SOME BETTER TRACTION IF SOMEONE COULD HELP WITH THAT??? NOT SURE ON THE SALE YET, MAY KEEP ONE MORE YEAR, SEE YOU AT QUAKER CITY OR KEYSTONE AS SOON AS THE SNOW MELTS......

Robert I PM'd you a question because I was out last night in the ~~~~ing rain trying to get your last two side skirt pieces off, as I have been in the snow and 10 degree weather doing everything else for everyone the past 2-3 weeks. All I needed was an answer so I can get these off and to you. I know when you paid me thats why I am trying to get these off, I've asked several people and no one wants to help, Im going to remove the door panel I guess, I see NO BOLTS OR BRACKETS as of now that are holding it on. I've tried to pull up and down left and right and cant get anything. I've asked several people, including yourself about how to remove that panel from the car door, I can take pictures of these skirts sitting next to my COUCH if you want to, I dont want these here anymore than you but unless you want me to break these side panels off the door I NEED HELP, not a bashing on my thread.

Maybe I just need to give you your money back and sell them local because I cant figure it out and I dont want to hold you up any longer and continued to look bad on here, I dont know.

Mike

the-big-e
12-12-2006, 10:28 AM
Are you talking about the small piece that is attached to the bottom of the door?

My shop manual shows that there is an acorn nut on each end of the side panels....

Open the door and you will see the acorn nuts down at each corner of the door....

It also shows 6 retainers that hold it to the door, so I would try to gently pry the moulding up from the bottom after removing the two nuts....

Mike Orender
12-12-2006, 10:40 AM
Are you talking about the small piece that is attached to the bottom of the door?

My shop manual shows that there is an acorn nut on each end of the side panels....

Open the door and you will see the acorn nuts down at each corner of the door....

It also shows 6 retainers that hold it to the door, so I would try to gently pry the moulding up from the bottom after removing the two nuts....

THOSE ARE NUTS? I GUESS IM AN IDIOT THEN.. DO I JUST SCREW THEM OFF? THEY LOOKED LIKE PART OF THE ACTUAL DOOR TO ME BUT MAYBE THEY WERE JUST PAINTED OVER??

Mike

Mike Orender
12-12-2006, 10:48 AM
By the way I just looked threw all the tech and non-tech forums for "removal" "Side skirts" "gound effects" and cant find anything on the removal of that...

Anyway I will be doing that on my lunch break if thats all I have to do, like I said I dont want these parts in my living room anymore than you want them in my living room still Robert.

Mike

the-big-e
12-12-2006, 12:01 PM
I have a few SCs that I am parting out, but I haven't taken any of the ground FXs off, yet....

This might be a good time to go learn a few things as it is getting pretty warm 65 outside today.....

Mike Orender
12-12-2006, 12:17 PM
DEAD POST..

Mike

Mike Orender
12-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Edited Post

dr.gsxr1000nos
12-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Robert I PM'd you a question because I was out last night in the ~~~~ing rain trying to get your last two side skirt pieces off, as I have been in the snow and 10 degree weather doing everything else for everyone the past 2-3 weeks. All I needed was an answer so I can get these off and to you. I know when you paid me thats why I am trying to get these off, I've asked several people and no one wants to help, Im going to remove the door panel I guess, I see NO BOLTS OR BRACKETS as of now that are holding it on. I've tried to pull up and down left and right and cant get anything. I've asked several people, including yourself about how to remove that panel from the car door, I can take pictures of these skirts sitting next to my COUCH if you want to, I dont want these here anymore than you but unless you want me to break these side panels off the door I NEED HELP, not a bashing on my thread.

Maybe I just need to give you your money back and sell them local because I cant figure it out and I dont want to hold you up any longer and continued to look bad on here, I dont know.

Mike

mike, i'm not bashing you on this thread... i just want my parts like everyone else... when i sell stuff, it gets done in the order payment is received... i have a ton of work to do to these to get them on the car, i'm not trying to light a fire under you @ss or anything, lol, but i'm just stopped on my project waiting for you, please understand where i am coming from, threatening to return funds is not cool, we had a deal, so lets finish the deal, thanks, robert

Sweet90SC
12-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Thank you Mike Orender for not sending or doing anything. not responding to my PM's. For taking my money. for repeatedly lying about what was going on with my parts and giving me fraudulent information to include tracking numbers, and doing the same thing to others on here as well. You are class act Mike that instills so much trust on these boards. The world needs dirt like you to help them realize why it is still important to keep the federal government involved in transactions like these that require you use the mail system and the Federal banking system ...see you in court.

Mike Orender
12-18-2006, 12:56 AM
Thank you Mike Orender for not sending or doing anything. not responding to my PM's. For taking my money. for repeatedly lying about what was going on with my parts and giving me fraudulent information to include tracking numbers, and doing the same thing to others on here as well. You are class act Mike that instills so much trust on these boards. The world needs dirt like you to help them realize why it is still important to keep the federal government involved in transactions like these that require you use the mail system and the Federal banking system ...see you in court.

SEE BELOW I AM NOT GETTING INTO ONE OF THOSE "COOL" FORUM BASHING SESSIONS.

Sent it once and it was held because I showed it as 10lbs and it was actually 15lbs... Got it back and realized i forgot to include the hub to the PS pump pulley.. Had to wait till yesterday SATURDAY to pull the pump, you PM'd me friday and I told you what was going on, just because I dont repond on saturday doesnt mean I stole your ~~~~. I GAVE YOU A FREE POWER STEERING PUMP that works and you bash me like this, fun. Not to mention I waited what did you said "only 22 days" for my money to start with...

TRACKING# 1Z23F5000398275263 -- UPS GROUND (NEW TRACKING, OLD ONE WAS VOIDED BECAUSE OF WEIGHT ISSUE)

Mike

Mike Orender
12-18-2006, 01:18 AM
For the hell of it and just to show everyone else, 1Z23F5006895464086 is another number that i just got out for a gentlemen Garrett who bought my pulley, injectors, maf and chip for over $350 who also had his package delayed because of my problems and it just happens he managed to not feel the urge to call the Canadian border police, or put a call in the US supreme court for delaying his shipment...

dr.gsxr1000nos
12-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Actually Mike, Just So Everyone Is Clear On How You Are,
You Never Sent Me My Rear Cover Or My Side Skirts......!
After 25 Days I Filed A Claim With Paypal, And You Closed The Claim By Offering To Refund My $325.00...so Far There Is A Hold On The Refund....
Not To Mention The Nasty Messages Like "f~~~ You" & "bullsh~t Paypal Despute" You Sent To Me.... I Get These Messages On My Work Computer And Any Foul Language Is Picked Up By The System.

The Funny Thing Was That I Paid You The Day After We Made The Deal, And You Got Angry With Me After I Asked Where My Stuff Was And Even More Pissed When I Asked For A Refund ...

Please Get Off This Site And Never Come Back, Liars And Cheats
Not Welcome Here!!!!!

Sorry For All To Who Got Mixed Up With This Idiot.

Mike Orender
12-18-2006, 11:49 AM
Post Edited... See Below..

Mike Orender
12-18-2006, 12:09 PM
Im not getting into a bashing fest, obviously you guys arent happy dont think anyone can deny that. DESPITE what you both think Im not ripping anyone off, the sideskirts were damaged so instead of just shipping and saying "OH GUESS UPS DID IT" I returned the money... How is that not honest and fair??? Could have EASILY been UPS and your problem rather than mine, but it wasent, I took a loss on the shipping materials all the bubble wrap and brown paper and sent you a full refund...

~~~~ happens and ~~~~ happened with the last 4 packages everyone involved is aware of their delays. I've shipped close to 30 packages now (including other items not sold here on SCCOA) and have had 4 delays. I've done everything in my power to make it happen but thats how it goes.

Anyway, your money is back to you and Sweet's package is going out via UPS today so thats all I can say.

Will have more parts available, guy buying my car as a whole fell threw so Im going to sell the seats and everything as well but will open a new post. I dont have anything to hide from anyone, this has just been a couple bad deals but no one is getting robbbed or stolen from and you can ask anyone who has bought from me...

These may not be exact spelling...

FMIC & GRIFFON -- DAMONSLOWPOKEBAUMAN -- DELIVERED
Polished MPII Blower -- IRONWORKER -- DELIVERED
MP Top & Plenum & Fuel Pump -- SENDO -- DELIVERED
MP Intake & K&N FILTER -- DCLARK -- DELIVERED
MAF, Injectors , Chip & 5% Pulley -- WINNEPEGSC (Was one of the last delayed shipments, gave track# yesterday)
BBK 75mm TB & AC Compressor -- MARK EBERLE -- DELIVERED
SCI 3 Piece Stock Size Pulleys -- RZIMMERL -- DELIVERED
BHJ Balancer -- 1992tbirdsc -- DELIVERED
Kooks Mid Length Headers -- THUNDRBURD -- DELIVERED
Art Carr Extreme AOD -- fasttbird12 -- DELIVERED
MOON ROOF SEAL -- N1SNIPER -- DELIVERED
Stock SC,Plenum,TB & Gages -- KCFire -- DELIVERED
HEADLIGHTS & CLEAR CORNER -- James Miller -- DELIVERED
POWER ANTENNA & CONDENSER -- Randall Morse (Also one of the delayed packages and will have track# today after work had to remanfuactuer a custom box to fit the condenser the one that it was in was ruined)

All these were done via paypal or money order and were all threw SCCOA. Some of these people send me over $1000.00 at a time so I think they can verify that I'm not here trying to rip people off, Ive been apart of this board for several years (was under old screen name Sandmanownz, but switched to my actual name) and will continue to be on here and sell parts

Mike

Pablo94SC
12-18-2006, 12:45 PM
I can attest Damon got the FMIC/Radiator. Looked good, got here fast, and it's already installed on another car.

rzimmerl
12-18-2006, 02:42 PM
I recieved my item, had a little shipping problem though. I did receive updates on status, even got a free alternator with the pulley.

Mike Orender
12-18-2006, 02:54 PM
I recieved my item, had a little shipping problem though. I did receive updates on status, even got a free alternator with the pulley.

Did you use the alt to? Was pretty new i messed with that pulley for about a week as did my buddy Jerry (Shockwave) did, figured you could just take it all and not have to worry about it, didnt seem to want to come off for me :o

Mike Orender
12-19-2006, 10:40 AM
UPS Tracking

fasttbird12
12-19-2006, 06:02 PM
hey mike got my trani dident put it in yet but you havent answered my pm i still never revieved the paperwork for the trani you said you sent it out on the 21?

Mike Orender
12-19-2006, 06:43 PM
hey mike got my trani dident put it in yet but you havent answered my pm i still never revieved the paperwork for the trani you said you sent it out on the 21?

Yeah I did last week. Yes I sent it regular mail last month.. Was just in an regular white envelope. I've checked my mailbox since you have asked about it as well as called the post office and nothing, I can probably get you the shift points from Supercoupe Performance for that tranny if you'd like... But wouldnt have a way of knowing what the test temperature was... Actually Boosted89SC was original owner of the trans maybe he can remember?

If it didnt get to you its going to come back to me... unless someone got it and threw it away... I will continue to look for it figured you had it since I hadnt heard anything since the last email.

Mike

fasttbird12
12-19-2006, 06:46 PM
yeah if you could find out the shift points that would be great.

Mike Orender
12-19-2006, 06:48 PM
Looking online now, send a message to Boosted89SC as well and tell him you bought that trans, hes a nice guy if he can remember he will tell you. I should have just wrote them down and sent them rather than mail it.

I will check it out I'm sure most Art Car Extreme AOD's w/ 10inch locking stall shift at the same RPMS..... As far as heat test that doesnt really matter does it?

Mike Orender
12-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Imma check over I have like 3 others papers that went to that trans like when it was bought.. nothing that you need but imma see if there is any info on that there only thing I sent was what was called the "Test Sheet" which had that info on it. Dont remember seeing shift points on the invoice or anything but I'll check. Worse case can call Art Carr themselves probably be able to tell you/me.....

Off that subject when you plan to get that sucker in? Curious so know how it feels with that 10inch non-locking stall (assuming your using that one?), ethier way curious about the trans itself.

Mike Orender
12-19-2006, 07:18 PM

Hey I just thought of something I scanned all the documents for the car that I had.. EVERY RECEIPT and warranty thingy when i got it, i deleted them off my computer but I think I have them on disc somewhere in my office here at work.. Give me about 20-30minutes to check over some discs and maybe i can find a scanned copy of that and post it here online.

Mike

Mike Orender
12-19-2006, 07:28 PM
I found it on the second one i checked, i dont have the invoice scanned but scanned actually more than I sent you.. This is the installation and the shift points and stuff page.

Just tried to attach it and its too big, so I'm uploading to my companys site let me know when you have it saved so I can take it down. Ill keep it on my disc just in case!!!!

Also let me know if you ever do get it in the mail just curious, i will do the same on my end.

LINK: http://wingline.com/artcarrinfo.pdf

Mike

Mike Orender
12-20-2006, 04:13 PM
Update on your shipment attached below

Mike Orender
12-20-2006, 04:14 PM

Did you get that I posted? let me know going to take it down if you have.

Mike

fasttbird12
12-20-2006, 05:22 PM
got them thanks

Mike Orender
12-20-2006, 07:06 PM
got them thanks

NP man, sorry for the confusion still pm me if you get that mail!!

Sweet90SC
12-21-2006, 08:18 PM
As I told Mike in a PM a few days ago if I got or heard anything on my parts I would either retract, redact, or reititterate my previous statements. I can tell you that this evening I did get the parts I paid for last month in good working order. As a matter of fact I was very surprised by their condition as they actually look better than the picture he had posted. they look super... I do appologize to him publicly on this board as I had critisized him before. After all that has gone on for him my recommendation to Mike would be not to Fly or cross the street or cook anything in the microwave any time soon. He has had the worst luck of anyone I have ever met in the last several weeks. More than anyone I ever met period I believe. Anyways you can trust him although you may have to live through a little tragedy and wait a while on some PM replys before you see any results. Thanks Mike they (the parts) are just as you said.
Rick

In my own defense and reasons for my concerns I was told 3 different times the parts were pulled and shipped..Here is a copy of the MO and Fed-Ex weigh bill....note the date. But things happen I fully understand that....just please... PLEASE!!!!.... Stay in contact because after a couple of days of no repsonse someone like myself who has been burned several times before begins to get very paranoid.. Look at my side here ok. you have my money and I was hearing nothing after the 3rd promissed shipping. Thats all... I appollogize again for the distrust and the I do feel dirt statement went way beyond the pale. For that I also applogize. That wasnt called for and in bad taste no matter what the circumstance...anyways heres a look to give a time frame perspective.

Rick

I did also want to add that I have written a retraction and appology in the bad sellers forum but as we all know it always takes a while for a post to show there. Just so everyone knows.