60 lb. injectors

tim

I have been looking on line for a set of 60lb. injectors. Any suggestions on a brand? Are they low or high impedance? Who has the best price?:D Thanks tim

I had a Pro-M/Granitelli 87mm bullet MAF that was calibrated for a Cobra with 40s which was supposed to equate to an SC with 50s when I was using an MPIII. It still had enough range that Dave was able to adapt the SCT tune to run 60# injectors without recalibrating the meter when I switched over to the AR blower.

I have no idea if the C&L meter is going to work with 60s....best to ask whoever is tuning the car.

David

Thanks for the tip Dave. Dave Dalke said to get 60 lbs injectors so he must have a way to tune the car with them. Iam still pondering getting an 85mm throttle body and a bigger mass air. C+l has a 85mm tuner Mass air pretty cheap. Now if I can just get some good used parts.:D

I got my 60lb injectors from Bill at supercoupeperformance.com. He price matched racetronix. He doesn't list them, but I mentioned them when I ordered some other things and he found he could get them out of his supplier.

C&L has a 60lb calibration. Keep in mind that if you are upgrading injectors before your fuel demands require it, it may not be necessary to change anything on the MAF.

Hey Sparky you told me to get 60lb. injectors! So 60lbs injectors it is. If I could get a deal on a bigger throttle body and Mass air I would get those too. As usual its all about having the extra money to do it. If you have to tune it anyway may as well give you something to do.:D

Thanks for the tip Dave. Dave Dalke said to get 60 lbs injectors so he must have a way to tune the car with them. Iam still pondering getting an 85mm throttle body and a bigger mass air. C+l has a 85mm tuner Mass air pretty cheap. Now if I can just get some good used parts.:D

I just swaped from stock injectors to 60's in mine last week and Dave made the changes to my chip and it seems to run ok. I am also running 85 T-body and 80 mm C&L.

Charles

Charles how do you like the 4:10 gear? I have been thinking about that too.

I have had the gears in the car for around 20,000 miles now and wouldn't have it any other way! The car is a blast to drive, it still gets decent fuel mileage, the car is always in the power band. I may at some point go to 3.73's but only if I can get the car to make considerably more power or it runs out of RPM before the end of the 1/4 mile which I don't see happening if my calculations are correct.

Charles

I have been thinking of swapping out my 3:73 gears for 4:10. I have to see what this next round of mods and weight reduction do. I dont want to run of of motor before the end of the quarter either. It will easy spin to 6500 rpms. I have the limiter set for 6200 now untill I get some other stuff done first. 4:10 gears seem like they would really give you a wild hole shot.

Back