1994 MINT SC Auto for sale (Michigan) 23,000 miles

spada

I won't have to say this after you see the pictures, but this is one of the best original condition Supercoupes that you will ever find.
only 23,000 miles, and it has every option except for the cellular phone.
Absolutely everything on or in the car would get a 10/10.
It has been in my family for its entire life. special ordered from Jerome Duncan Ford. I now have 3 vehicles, and I only need two.

Anyways, it's White Opalescent Clearcoat with Mocha interior. JBL and 10 disc changer. Everything with the car functions properly and is cleaner than the plates that I eat dinner off of, even in the engine bay. The leather is near perfect. The carpet is just as plush and clean as it came from the factory.
The oil has been changed probably 12 times in it's life. The transmission fluid and filter are new. The tires are new (we replaced them just because the originals were getting a little dry) The car has not one spot of rust on it, not even underneath, because it was rustproofed the week that it was brought home. Every rubber seal on it is perfect
It's seriously the closest you'll get to straight out of the factory. I don't have to say anything more, the pictures will speak for itself.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

looking at what these cars are going for here on SCCOA my asking price is $8,000
send me a private message if you want my cell phone number. I work every day until 5pm, so Any questions can be answered here, or by email: spadaben@msu.edu

Last edited:
Wow...

That is a nice looking SC. I wish I was in the market for another one (and it was closer), because that car looks too good to let go. Some folks may say that $8K is too much for a "12-yr old car", but damn... It's basically new.
Sorry for posting when I'm not in the market to buy, but this looks like a great car (from what I can see here).

(FYI... I have no connection to the seller, I don't even know who "spada" is...)

I wish I could get the loan approval for $8K, but they won't go for that on a 12 year old car.... It is beautiful.

Here's a ttt for you

Good luck!

Thank you for the kind words. It practically is a new car, and I know some of you won't even believe this when I tell you, but it still has the new car smell in it. no joke. This is definitey one of those times that the Kelly Blue Book value just doesn't match with the actual car's worth.

Dont let any one discourage you stick to your guns. Just tell them to buy a low mileage specialty car ie: Vette Mustang etc. for that kind of money. It would sure look good sitting next to my red 94 5spd:D but the wife would kill me:( . Remember 94-95 cars are among the rarest and most desireable MN12 cars. Good Luck Garry

I brought the car back up to my parents' house in Sterling Heights, because of the attempted thefts and thefts that have been happening in my apartment complex.

aww bummer

if its still around in the spring it could be a huge possibility for me to get it

just gotta find a place to store it also

If someone is interested in it, capital one auto finance will finance a car like that. They have a minimum of 7,500 for there loans. I borrowed 7,500 for my 69 Firebird. I went to www.capitaloneautofinance.com & within 10 minutes had the approval 7 the check was here the next day. Give them a shot.

That is a damn nice SC and worth every bit of $8000.00

Cars like this are almost impossible to find, most have tons of miles, need work, or are broke down. This car is pristine!!!

If I bought it I don't know whether I'd store it, or drive it, or build it up to be fast and race it. Or maybe just build it up and then enjoy it, maybe go to the track once to see what it could do and then cruise it in the summers.

Good luck with the sale. It's impossible to find a 12 year old MI car without rust, so that alone makes the car nicer than 85% of the michigan cars for sale regardless of year/make/model.

The car has had two bids on it so far, and should be sold by the time mid December comes. I will keep this thread updated if things change. Thanks for your interest and the kind words

looks like when you accidentally wash a new red t-shirt with your whites...don't like that interior color myself, still real nice car though.

Back