Cheaper Supercharger fluid from GM

metalman

I was just parousing on www.regalgs.org. I'm thinking about getting one as a daily driver to resign my '90 SC as a complete project car. Especially since by brand new tranny from Performance Automotive and Transmission Center has crapped out and the a-holes won't do the right thing and fix there flawed tranny.:mad:

...anyway-that's another thread... Apparently, Buick has again lowered the price of the supercharger fluid to something like $4.50 a bottle as compared to Ford's-what?...$20 a bottle. It's the same stuff. The Regal GS has the same M90 supercharged 3.8 V6 as the Grand Prix GTP, Bonneville SSEi, Monte Carlo SS, and Rivieria.

Later,
Metalman

Gm fluid is non synthetic..Ford fluid is synthetic....keep that in mind...Ford fluid doesnt need to be changed...GM fluid does

Ah, good call! I didn't know that. So, if I get this Regal GS, is it cool to put in the synthetic with the regular? Or should I not mix them? Cause, I have a half a bottle of Ford fluid left.

You can always drain it and put all synthetic.. I believe GM reccomends 30,000 change intervals...But I dont know anyone that has ever changed it once dealer warranty was over.

Back