PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! stainless door sills, air guides, sliders SAVE 10%

Back n black bird
11-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Hey guys just getting the website out there again, since i never get a response when i ask to sponsor this site. I now have the airguides for '93-'95 SC's available, (not on the site just ask) i can have anything you like etched into them. As for the sills they fit '89-'97 Thunderbirds and Cougars and again i can have anything you like etched into them. Check out my website www.carztuff.com lots of pictures of stuff i sell there. Also want sills for your Mustang or other vehicles? shoot me an email and i can get that taken care of with you also, just need the sizes and what you want etched.

Jamie-www.carztuff.com

shaydawg
11-17-2006, 11:07 PM
your stuff looks sweet

Back n black bird
11-17-2006, 11:49 PM
thank you very much.

Jamie - www.carztuff.com

matts_96_xr7
11-18-2006, 04:47 PM
I would like some of those things to bad they arn't for a '96 Cougar though! If you can make them for my car I think i would like door sills that say 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7! And that chrome under the hood would look really cool too!

Back n black bird
11-18-2006, 10:05 PM
Yes the door sills will work on your '96 cougar and making them say that is not problem at all. I have the ability to make them say anyhting you would like. As for the airguide, that i'm not sure it will fit. All i know 100% is '89-'95 Sorry. I don't wanna say it will fit and it doesn't if you post on the sccoa tech board or something they might beable to tell you forsure or not if it indeed does fit. Thanks for the interest

Jamie - www.carztuff.com

Back n black bird
11-26-2006, 06:52 AM
OK Christmas special going on till Dec. 10th, any orders made til then will have a 10% savings. This is onl for items ordered off my site www.carztuff.com Enjoy the savings and Happy holidays to you all. Orders made by dec 10th will be shipped on or before that day to assure christmas delivery. Thank you

NOTE the 10% is on each item. If you buy just the sills save 10% or just the airguide and slider save 10% on each. If you buy the package you save 15% on the WHOLE package price.

Jamie www.carztuff.com

Back n black bird
12-07-2006, 09:35 PM
3 days left guys!!!! in the CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

Jamie - www.carztuff.com

Ira R.
12-08-2006, 12:38 AM
I think I've lost my mind here. How wide are the sills, I cna' tell from the picture, and when I look at my car it doesn't look wide enough to fit a piece in there.

I see the pictures, which is why I am curious about the size. I guess I am just having trouble picturing it.

Ira

Back n black bird
12-08-2006, 09:16 PM
The sills are around 2 1/4 inches, they go under your door rubber and out to the edge of your excisting plastic sill. These mount right on top of the excisting sill. Trust me they will fit.

Jamie - www.carztuff.com