35th Registry : New Page on site

T

tbirdsc35th

35th Registry : New Page on site

This keeps up I'm gonna need a secretary. :) Well due to many requests, I am trying something for a short while and see how it goes. I have added a "Cars,Parts,Services" page. This will be a page for people to go to see if there are some 35th's, 35th specific parts, or any services for sale for their cars. I want to stress that neither the Registry nor I are in the business of selling parts. I will receive no compensation for doing this or from any transaction that takes place between buyer or seller. This is just a service I will try to provide for people looking for 35th cars or parts and to see if anyone might be doing things like reupholstering the 35th seats and such. Many of the registered owners and people who have emailed me are coming from outside SCCoA and other clubs. They are just owners who like their cars. I'll see how it goes for a while and hopefully it will help people out. If you have items of this nature to sell, email me and I'll list them at no charge. I just ask that after you have sold your item you let me know so I can keep the list updated. Thanks and have a great week all.

Re: 35th Registry : New Page on site

Looks like a great idea, hope it flies well. I'm not that informed on 35ths, wanted to ask you a question about a 90SC I saw. It's blue with blue cloth interior and has the 35th badges on the fenders but I don't believe it had emblems on the door panels. What are we lookin' at when we see a car like this? Is it just a little sumthin' that Ford did? Looks like any other 90SC except for the fender badges.

thanks!

'bird

Re: 35th Registry : New Page on site

Hey "bird.

I lean toward the car you mention as being faked. 35th's were only black with lower silver ground effects, black leather seats with suede inserts, and the doors had emblems on the inside slightly smaller than the fender badges. I have seen 3 different variations so far of a "35th" and they all are not even close to the real one. 35th badges are for sale all the time and they can be stuck on fenders very easily. It's one of the hazards of cars and one I hope the Registry will help to keep 35th's from being faked.

And darn it I gotta get around to getting one of those t shirts. There aren't enough hours in the day for me anymore. Take care.

Back