anyone know how to get a letter to ...

James Kanteraki

I was thinking about writing a letter to Ford, you know Bill Ford. Since he's on some of commercials and all, i thought what better person to write to.

Not sure what i want to write yet, no it won't be SC specific, but more like WTF is Ford doing and like I remember when... and such.

Hopefully I'll be able to get it done soon, with school starting and all. And of course i'll submit it here for proof reading and suggestions and such.

Anyway, thanks for any help

Jim

for starters...

Ask him for ANY & all info pertaining to our cars. Pictures, production reports, assembly line logs, etc etc. Any little tidbits of info that could possibly shed more light on the SC.
Heck, what I would give if he could come up with someone that worked on the line building our cars!

Be sure to ask him where the secret stash of N.O.S. parts are hidden too!

'bird

WTF is Ford doing
How can you say that with the 03 cobra coming out, plus the GT 40 will be out soon...have you seen the new suicide door (69 retro) Lincoln continental, retro 49 Merc or maybe the new F350 Tonka truck??? I mean damn, those are gonna be some sweet rides!
I thinks it's about damn time Ford got back into the game, and I can finally see it happening!!
If I wrote that letter I would say congrats to him.

ford letter

tbird88, SuperCoupe007, thanks for the encouragement. Like i said, with school starting and all i'm gonna try and draft this thing within the next month or so.

MadMerc. I understand what your saying. I too am fully relieved to see another offspring in the "driver's seat" at Ford. (Let me explain first that my knowledge of how ford has been run is not very lengthy. In fact I'm guessing that bill ford is the first offspring to run Ford since i've been alive. I was only born in '81.)

Now let me go over your vehicle list as i see things...
03 cobra-- excellent, but what have they been doing for the last 14 years. Every piece of equip on that car has been around long enough for me to have broken and fixed it on my sc. if this is their baby car/ bread winner, why isn't there all kinds of cool **** on. (I have read most of the R&T and Car&Driver, etc. articles.) GT-40, love to see it produced, probably have to win the lotto to buy one. Retro- Linc. I am a lincoln man, to say the least, but i do love my bird. Cool and all but WTF is some of that ****. And the V-12, follow the money trail, its supposed to be the same **** that might go into that caddy Cien, which I think, bit production, in place of some overgreased V-16 BS. Retro- merc. love it, don't know anything about it except body style (sorry, hey send me some stuff) tonk F-350, also know nothing about it (send me some stuff)

Ok so the vehicles you outlined are cool. but i think my main point is going to be about advertising, and lowerend cars. But i will touch on high class cars, cause we're still getting our asses ripped by the imports.

got to go to dinner....
keep it coming it's giving me great material.

thanks
jim

Ps My dad designed that big nut thats on the front spindle. But he was just a brakes guy.

idea

Ask him ... uhm ... no, demand that he extend the recall for the head gaskets on our cars. Maybe I can get a new engine in my SC :D :p

Re: idea

Wicked SC said:
Ask him ... uhm ... no, demand that he extend the recall for the head gaskets on our cars. Maybe I can get a new engine in my SC :D :p
Tell him that all Mustangs from now on need 4.25 bolt patterns.

'bird

Back